12

Lucy: YOU WHAT?

Lucy wasn't one to raise her voice but she is truly shocked by what she had just heard and I really couldn't care less.

The anger on her face made me giggle a few times but that only made her angrier. She couldn't even put a sentence together, she was just confused and I don't blame her. I didn't see it coming either and still don't believe it now.

A couple of the girls walked outside too as the club was like a sauna. I was most excited when Kiera stepped out of the doors.

Bella: So Kiera how many girls girlfriends do you sleep with?

Kiera was stunned, her face was a picture. She looks like she's speaking to a ghost. Stuttering trying to get words out. That's when I realised exactly what I'd done as Ella creeped out from behind Lessi. I should've known that is Less was here so would Ell be.

Ella: Lucy? Kiera? You did fucking what? Lucy do you know how much I trusted you with my bestfriends heart? Do you know how much I reassured Bella that you wouldn't do this to her? But you're just like the rest of the rock bottom lesbians, a player who thinks you're a lot better looking than you are.

Ella was going in. I was loving it.

Ella: And as for you Kiera, do no other girls really want you that you've forgotten about the single ones and starting digging your claws into someone who is taken. Someone who's girlfriend you've been a snake to? And been very fucking two faced towards? You deserve each other, you'll end up being each others karma.

Whilst Ella was speaking I thought of a question and to be able to try and get over this news I needed to know the answer.

Bella: Oi Lucy, if that's even your name because we all now know how much you love a lie. How long was you cheating on me with HER for?

Letting out a slight giggle and being joined by Ella also chuckling away, Kiera ducked her head down clearly nervous for the truth to be spilled.

Lucy: Erm truthfully, just before that England camp I brought you to. I didn't know how to tell you, I did love you. I do love you. It's just hard and I mean you can't exactly be mad after your SGP encounter. Aren't you gonna have a go at her Ella?

This was it. Tornado Tooney had hit the peak of her temper and was about to let loose. I did send the girls a single to step back because no one wants to be in the firing line of this.

Ella: Are you fucking mad Lucy? You were already cheating on her so why am I going to be mad at her to exploring a better connection? I knew I was right to try and steer her away from you back then. I should've tried harder.

Just as Ella is speaking I see Leah coming out to see what all of the commotion is about. She locks eyes with mine and I feel like my whole world is about to come crashing down. Ella doesn't notice her and continues to rant about everything.

Ella: I don't want to hear from you or Kiera ever again. I don't communicate with snakes, fakes or people that are too desperate to look for their own girlfriend. Lucy I hope karma gets you big time. You cheat on my bestfriend, you cheat on me and I don't deal well with cheaters. If I was Bels I would of kissed Leah too.

Leah walks into the middle of the group after this. I thought she was going to get mad and shout at us all for arguing. Instead she didn't speak, she held out her arm making sure she didn't break the eye contact.

Leah: Are you ready to head back Bels?

I nodded at her, gave Ella a hug and took Leah's arms. She knew we shouldn't talk right now, I had tears streaming down my face. As we got to the doors Lucy shouted my name. I didn't even turn to her, she doesn't deserve my attention. I simply stuck a middle finger above my head in her direction. I didn't hear her again so I think she got the message.

We got back to the hotel room and I didn't want to speak to Leah, afraid of what the outcome would be. I didn't even know if she was mad or not. I took myself straight into the bathroom, took off my makeup and put my pyjamas on. I tried to take as long as I could but I could hear a drunk Leah smashing around and knew she needed to be put into bed like a big baby.

I left the bathroom and just stood slightly out of sight and watched as Leah, clearly bothered by something, was purposely swaying around with every movement.

Bella: Are you always this much of a baby after a drink?
Leah: I'm not a baby

Her face was so serious but I could not take the England captain, winner of the Arnold Clark Cup seriously when she was claiming not to be a baby.

Bella: Get in bed Williamson, you need some sleep.
Leah: No not yet, I need to talk to you. Come here

She patted the space in the bed next to her. I sat down, making sure we weren't touching in the slightest.

Bella: Leah you're drunk are you sure you want to talk right now?
Leah: I will be more honest and confident drunk so just let me speak and I'll try to remember in the morning.
Bella: Okay go on
Leah: I heard what happened tonight, I'm sorry for what Lucy did to you. I know she knows about us and to be honest I'm glad you shoved that in her face because she might just realise what she had now.
Bella: I'm sorry for not asking you first, I know what you're like about privacy.
Leah: No no I don't care. Honestly I just want to be there for you
Bella: You know the best way you can be there for me right now?
Leah: What?
Bella: Cuddle me and let me speak without a waffling captain in my ear holes.

Leah didn't even say another word. She wrapped me in her arms and I fell asleep to the sound of her heartbeat.

The next morning I woke up with a pounding headache, Beth was still nowhere to be seen and Leah was fast asleep as expected. I remembered everything that happened last night and I wanted to get today over and done with so that we could all go back to clubs and I would be away from Lucy hopefully forever.

Deep in my thoughts I felt Leah stirring, unsure if she would remember how we got here and if she was going to freak out when she wakes up next to me.

Leah: Morning Bels

Okay maybe she remembers.

Bella: Morning Williamson
Leah: Are you okay after last night?

I turned to face her not realising how close this meant our faces actually were.

Bella: I'm good thank you, the past is the past. I'm shocked you remembered what happened?
Leah: Of course I remembered, I did forget one thing though

Leah began closing the gap between our faces, as much as I wanted to kiss her again and see if that same spark would fly like it did 6 months ago but I thought teasing her and waiting until we were home to have this chat was a much better option. She got millimetres away from my lips when I grabbed her jaw, moving my mouth to her ear and whispered

Bella: It won't be that easy for you Captain. Play your cards right and you'll get exactly what you want from me. When I say you can have it that is