17

I stormed into the kitchen.

Bella: Beth I just wanted to let you know not to wait up for me tonight, Ella will be here in 2 hours and we're going out out.
Beth: Is there an open invite? I'd love to get out of the house
Bella: Of course Ella loves you anyways

I can see Leah becoming uneasy, she looks like she's about to explode. I don't get what she's angry about but hey ho. Deep in thought always means that I'm overthinking everything. Everything inside of me is telling me to hear her out and listen to it. But why should I? All it will cause is me to forgive her and be walked over. No chance. I was snapped out of thought by

Leah: Look I know I've fucked up. Bella I know I kissed you yesterday and now this has come out but all of my feelings for you are real. I wish I could tell you the reason, I wish I could explain the whole story but

I interrupted her. I was not going to listen to that rehearsed bullshit.

Bella: Leah I don't want to hear a word from you until you decide to man up and be honest about why you've now cheated on this mystery girlfriend with me. And give me a proper explanation not some half hearted bullshit because you know you have hurt me.
Leah: I know I have hurt you, I have hurt myself in hurting you Bels. I'm sorry okay

The nature of Bella was coming back, I am a bad bitch. Why am I getting upset over a girl who's never even attempted to claim me? Stolen kisses behind peoples back and behind doors flirty comments. It's time she gets a taste of her own medicine.

Bella: Well never mind your loss. I told Lucy I'll find someone to heal my heart, I guess you're not that person how I thought you could be.

I walked over to her, leant in to her ear but still spoke loud enough for Beth to hear.

Bella: Don't be mad when you see me with someone else Williamson.

I stood up, debating on whether to make this even worse. I took out my phone and messaged Beth.

Bella: I'm going to really wind
her up now, I'm gonna ask you
where Katie is. Just play along :)
I don't actually fancy Katie just
to be clear 😂😂

Beth: Okay girl anything for you.
I know you don't fancy Katie😂

I gave Beth a nod, Leah still staring at the floor so I knew she wouldn't have seen it and the game plan is in action.

Bella: Actually Beth, where's Katie today? I was hoping to bump into her at some point
Beth: Erm she went out this morning, not back yet though. We should get her out tonight
Bella: Good idea, nothing like liquid courage to make a night fun

I don't say another word I walk out of the room and stand behind the door as I close it messaging Beth once again to tell her I am here and to get her to talk.

Beth: Leah can you really sit and watch Bels with someone else? Surely you know she's on a mission tonight just out of hurt and anger.
Leah: I know Beth, I know. I just wish it was different. I can't see her with anyone else. I really don't think I can.
Beth: Well you should've thought of that before you rubbed someone else in her face. You see now you can't get mad at whoever she decides to get with, you did it first.

I can hear Leah begin to sob and I just know that she is hurting deep down and I can't help but think something is going on. When I looked at her in that kitchen she looked devastated. I wanted to speak, just us so badly.

About two hours past, Ella was half an hour away after being caught in traffic as usual in London. I needed to speak to Leah. In the moment I didn't care that it was going to hurt, I didn't care that I really shouldn't. And I knew in my heart Ella and Beth would be so mad at me for speaking to her.

I walked into her room, it was empty. Staring out of the window at the space on the driveway immediately made me worry. I pulled out my phone and called her only to see her phone light up on the bed. She has gone out, with no phone.

I messaged Beth to come up here because this was not something I needed to add onto my emotions today. This blonde haired girl had broken my heart but still managed to have me worrying over her every move. How?

Beth was just waffling away about how Leah is probably driving around reminiscing about how much she has lost by revealing whoever her myself girl is but I don't believe a word of it. It was hurting and I couldn't take my thoughts away from what she has done.

That was when her phone pinged.

Bella: Beth it's her phone, should I see who it is?
Beth: There's no harm in making sure it's not her mum I guess.

I could not believe my eyes when I looked down at this screen. The message she had received broke my heart even more. How could she do this to me? Over that? Beth was just as shocked as me, I have no clue how Ella will react when I tell her.

Broken hearts and broken minds and it was all caused by HER.