5

After that call with Lucy I can't even sequence my thoughts, my head is in a mumble jumble as Ella would probably say. Two things I need to do this morning, eat something and sort this Leah thing out.

I walked down the stairs to see the three girls sat waiting for me. They hadn't touched the food but were sat just merely staring at it as they they were imagining devouring it but didn't want to seem rude and eat without me. It was cute but scary to watch.

Beth- So Bella how did you find last night? Have a good time?
Bella- Yes I really enjoyed it. It's the backlash I'm not in the best mood about
Leah- Backlash?
Katie- Yeah what do you mean?
Bella- Lucy was ripping into me because I forgot to call her last night so I just ended the phone. I'm tired of having rules it's boring

Everyone laughed but I could see Beth looked worried for me and Katie just looked angry. But maybe that's just her natural expression.

Leah- On that note, what are we going to do today?

This is my chance I need to get her alone.

Bella- Actually Leah I do need to speak to you. It's very important. So if we could on a walk like after we've finished breakfast that would be good

Leah looked worried straight away. It's almost like her brain automatically flicked back to last night and she's combing through everything that happened.

Leah- Have I done something?
Bella- No I just need a word, some friendly advice
Leah- Oh okay girl I get you

Beth and Katie also decided they were going to go and meet Viv and Ruesha seeing as they were in town for the day. I know Katie flirted with me to begin with but her and Ruesha would really be a power couple if they tried. I think they will. I bet you anything by the end of the season that they're a thing.

I run upstairs once we've all finished and change into my black Nike tech tracksuit with the new White Oreo Jordan 4s which probably isn't the best idea seeing as we're going on a walk. But that's the fit that feels right.

"Bels are you ready?" I heard coming from Leah at the bottom of the stairs. This was it. Make or break of the friendship that I know I value so much. I need to get it all in the open now. No going back.

We walk quite quietly to the park, small talk on and off but no proper conversation. She looks as nervous as I feel. I think deep down we both knew what this conversation would be about at the breakfast table. We've laid the blanket down and sat on the grass, being hit with the hot rays of London sunshine.

Bella- Leah I know me and you have had a crazy road to say the least. But last night you wanted to have a conversation with me about SGP 6 months ago
Leah- Oh ffs what did I say? I don't remember anything about that
Bella- I'm not going to tell you what you said last night, I want you to be honest with me about it all now. I need to know how you feel Le
Leah- You need to understand Bels what happened 6 months ago is the past. I'm not going to stand in the way of your relationship. You being my friend is more than enough for me. As long as I know you're okay then all is well in the world.

That reply alone melted my heart to liquid. She really is the most caring person in the world. The truth is I love Lucy. I know that and so does she. We both know that this weird tension between us will be undiscovered because she respects my relationship. And that makes me value her even more.

Bella- I'm so grateful for you
Leah- You will always have me. Always.
Bella- And you will have me forever. I mean forever too. Don't try running away

We both burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter and it was at this point that I realised that I trust her more than I trust Ella. And I trust her a lot.

Finally we got home. It felt like we had been out for years but when I checked my phone as I got through the door it was only 2pm. That means I have one hour until training and we don't want to be late.

We all rushed getting changed and luckily it seems like Beth and Katie lost track of time too because they were rushing more than me and Leah which I found quite funny. They always complain at me for making us late but now the tables have turned.

Training was long and very high intensity. I enjoyed it. Running is my favourite part of training. The challenge is the most difficult and most important which makes it way more rewarding when you complete it. It was dark as we left the ground and I need an early night. Drinking last night and then going on that walk with Leah tired me out. That's without the 2 hour training session afterwards.

I got home and threw myself straight on my bed. I had no more energy to cooperate in anymore tasks today and if anybody needs me then I'm occupied until further notice.

Luckily I pulled together the energy to have a shower, complete my facial routine and sort my hair out before finding out my silk pyjamas and slipping into bed. Katie was staying out tonight which was music to my ears. A bed to myself. Dream come true.

Settling into my bed was always easy it was so comfortable. My eyes were flickering shut and I could feel a deep sleep pending imminently when I heard two knocks at the door.

Leah- Bels can I speak to you?

Authors notes:
- Thank you for the rising views. Share the story with friends and get them hooked too.
- Do you guys want more drama? Is it too much? Let me know in the comments how much drama you want and who between.
- The continuing support is very appreciated and you guys reading and supporting my story are all angels.