16

I didn't speak, I couldn't speak. I will not allow myself to show her how much that has broken my heart. I stood up, turned around and walked out of the room shutting the door behind me. I beelined straight for Beth's room and luckily she was still in there alone. Walking towards her bathroom, I waved for her to come with me. I needed somewhere I could lock the door so that Leah couldn't come anywhere near me.

The door locked and Beth just looked at me. Within seconds I burst into tears, I couldn't control them. The emotion that I didn't even think was there for Leah was flooding out of me. I could have created River Bella with these tears.

Beth: Hey hey hey Bels calm down, catch your breath and explain what on Earth just went on.

I knew I needed to explain. I knew she would be angry at Leah. Catching my breath I finally found the words to explain.

Bella: So I told her that I heard her and that I'd prefer her to be straightforward and completely honest with me. I regret that now. She's seeing someone Beth. She said to me in her words 'There's someone else' and my heart just dropped. Why did she kiss me yesterday if she has someone else? Why did she try and sleep with me yesterday if she has someone else? I've never been more happy to pie sex in my life. I've let her in Beth, she was my comfort and my safety from the minute I joined Arsenal. I didn't think I had romantic feelings for her until she said that and it all flooded to the top. I knew I flirted with her, it was my intention to. But feelings? I don't do feelings. My heart Beth. My heart hurts.

I continued sobbing. Beth took me into her arms and just let me cry there. Stroking my hair and kissing the top of my head just to remind me she was there was so heart warming. But I could feel her hands trembling with anger.

Beth: Bels I am so sorry she has done this to you. Just wait until I get my hands on her. But for now focus on you, you're moving in here with me. We'll have fun together for the next few days and we won't even need to remember that someone called Leah lives in this house too okay? Do you want me to speak to Jonas and see if we can go back to training 2/3 days early?

I just nodded that was exactly what I need. To be back on the pitch, to play the game that made all of my thoughts, fears and biggest mental pains disappear.

Beth: I'm going to make us a brew and then I'll back up okay? Go sit on the bed and get comfy roomie

She nudged me as she called me roomie and she got a smile for it so congrats to her because smiling is the last thing I want to do. Every time I feel like this I always need to do one thing. Call Ella.

The phone rings a few times and I nearly ended it thinking she was too busy to speak to me but that's when I heard

Ella: Bella why the fuck have you been crying?

That was it I was off again.

Bella: I- I ... Leah has b-b-broken my heart Els
Ella: She has done WHAT now?

Ella raised her voice and I knew this wasn't going to end well. For Leah anyways.

Bella: Obviously we kissed yesterday and she tried to sleep with me but I pied her and said not yet and then she got into bed with me when I was half asleep and told me she wants to enjoy one last night with me because she needs to tell me something that'll make me hate her. So this morning I quizzed her on it and that's when she told me. In her words 'I am so sorry I didn't tell you sooner but there's someone else'. My heart dropped Ella, she has hurt me worse than Lucy has. Lucy made me feel like shit, Leah made me feel like the only girl in the world. And she still uses me and does this. I can't with love anymore. I'm done.
Ella: You need to stop right there. I'm coming to London okay? Give me a couple hours to drive down and I'll be there for you soon okay?

Ella ended the phone and left her house straight away. Poor Leah this isn't something she is going to like.

I washed my face in the bathroom, reminded myself that I'm a bad bitch and remembered that I'm single and can do whatever I wish. With Ella coming down, tonight we would be OUT OUT and single Bella plus out out only ends one way.

Walking down the stairs I could hearing Beth shouting in the kitchen. I took a guess to think Leah was on the receiving end. If I was going to get an explanation without speaking to her, listening to this would be my best chance.

Beth: How could you do this to her Leah? You've helped her, supported her, picked her up after Lucy cheated for months on end. Only to what? Kiss her and then tell her you have someone else? What is going on with you Leah?
Leah: I'm sorry Beth. I can't explain this to you right now. Please go and be with Bella, make sure she is okay. That's all I care about right now.
Beth: Make sure Bella is okay? I've left that girl upstairs crying to Ella on FaceTime because of YOU. I can tell you confidently that girl is not okay.
Leah: Beth please. I can explain, just not right now. None of this is how it seems.

Author
I hope you guys are enjoying the story, lots of cliffhangers so far and plenty more to come. I have so many ideas at the moment all drama packed.
What do you guys think of Leah's actions?
What will happen when Ella strolls into the house?  Let me know in the comments.
I appreciate you all <3