When they reached, Tae spoke, "We are here." "Yeah... thanks sir", said Yoona. She opened the car door and was about to go out but Tae spoke gaining her attention, "Y-you can call me by my name. You can call me Tae." "Huh?", said Yoona while looking at Tae a little suprised. "I said stop calling me sir all the time. You can call me Tae", said Tae while looking at Yoona. "O-okay", said Yoona and she was about to get off the car but Tae held her wrist stopping her.

"S-sir... what are you-----", said Yoona but cut-off by Tae in between when he asked, "Did you really let me hug you yesterday just because you wanted to comfort me? N-nothing else?" Tae was intensely looking into Yoona's eyes. Yoona gulped while looking into Tae's eyes not knowing how to answer. After a few moments, she spoke, "I... I d-don't know." Tae didn't said anything and his grip tightened on Yoona's wrist. She spoke, "M-my hand."

Tae left her hand immediately and looked ahead. Yoona then get off the car. She was about to bid goodbye to Tae but he immediately drove off from there. "Whats wrong with him?", mumbled Yoona. Then she looked at her wrist and caressed it a little and mumbled again, "His hand felt a little warm. Hope he is fine."

Tae on the other hand was tired of everything now. His mind was mess. He wanted Yoongi to forgive him so that he can be at a little peace. He also wanted his relationship with Yoona to be like before but she can't remember anything and he can't do anything about that. He have to be patient with her but his patience was running out now because of everything happening around him. He was in guilt. He wanted some comfort but he definitely was not getting that. Although, he was thankful for the little support he was getting from Yoona that was keeping him sane. He kept thinking and drove towards Yoongi's office.

At Kim corporation, Yoongi's office

Taehyung entered the office and directly headed towards Yoongi's cabin. The employees present there bowed to him as all of them knows that he is the younger brother of Kim Yoongi.

One of the girls who was a new employee gasped after seeing Taehyung. She murmured to the other person, "Daebak!! See..... The Kim Taehyung..... the most amazing fashion designer and model. What is he doing here?" The other person spoke, "Don't you know he is the younger brother of our boss." "What? Seriously? I was having a bad crush on our boss already and now his younger brother. They both are so hot and sexy and-------", said the new girl literally drooling over both Kim brothers but was cut-off in between when the other person said, "Indeed they are..... you have not seen the youngest Kim yet. He is the definition of beauty. He is so beautiful that many men have turned gay for him." "What? They have one more brother? Can I have one of them? Lets get the youngest one... lets kidnap him", said the girl excitedly.

The other person was about to say something but before that they heard a sarcastic voice, "You both seems very interested in my brothers. Want me to set up a meeting with them for you both, huh?" They turned around and saw Yoongi standing there while glaring at both of them. The both employees immediately looked down and apologized. Yoongi said, "Hobi.... they don't have enough work I guess. Ask their team managers to give them some more work."

The employees looked at each other and mumbled, "This is because of you." Then Yoongi left from there towards his cabin. Hobi looked at the employees before going and said, "Don't ever mess with him.... especially when its about his brothers." The employeed nodded. Then Hobi started leaving from there but stopped and looked back at those employees and said, "And a free advice... don't ever think to kidnap any of them. You guys can't manage to do so. They are something beyond your imagination, especially the youngest one." The employees got confused and looked at each other. Hobi just left from there laughing a bit.

After Hobi left, the girl said, "Why it sounded scary?" The other person just huffed and get back to his work.

In Yoongi's cabin

The moment Yoongi entered in his cabin, he saw Tae sitting on the couch waiting for him. He immediately stood up when he noticed Yoongi. Yoongi just ignored Tae and went to his desk and sat down on his chair.

Tae nervously went towards Yoongi rubbing his palms a bit and stood in front of his desk and spoke, "H-hyung, listen-------". He was cut-off in between when Yoongi pressed the bell and said, "Hobi get me that file which we were discussing a bit ago in the meeting." Then Yoongi started doing some work in his laptop.

Tae spoke again, "Hyung, atleast don't ignore me like this. Please listen to me. I am sorry... I am really sorry." Just then Hobi entered the room and went towards Tae and spoke, "You here today?" Tae just smiled a bit and nodded his head. Hobi obviously knew why Tae is here but didn't said anything. Hobi then gave the file to Yoongi and left the room.

Tae spoke again gaining Yoongi's attention, "Hyung... please... don't behave like this. I am sorry.... really sorry. I am feeling very guilty for hurting you. Please forgive me hyung." Yoongi sighed and closed the file and spoke coldly, "Don't disturb me. Leave!" Tae said stubbornly, "I am not leaving unless you forgive me today. I am not going anywhere. I will keep standing here."

"Do whatever you want. Just keep quiet", said Yoongi coldly. Tae looked down and didn't said anything. He kept standing there quietly like a good boy. Yoongi kept doing his work. He was glancing at Tae from time to time but he was standing quietly with his head hung low.

After some time, Yoongi's cabin door knocked. Yoongi thought to ask first who's there because Tae was standing there like he was being punished and he definitely don't want to embarass his brother in front of any employee. So, Yoongi asked in a loud voice, "Who's there?" He received a reply, "Hyung, me!!" Tae snapped his head towards the door but didn't said anything.

Yoongi sighed and didn't reply. After a few seconds, the door knocked again and they heard a voice again, "Hyung, please atleast let me in."

Yoongi took a deep breathe and mumbled, "These both brothers have vowed to trouble me always." He then spoke getting annoyed, "Come in!"

The door slowly opened and Jungkook entered in. He looked at Tae who was standing there in front of Yoongi with his head hung low and his hands at the front. Jungkook took his steps towards his elder brothers and asked to Tae, "Hyung, why are you standing here like this?" Tae spoke in a low voice, "Hyung asked me to stand here quietly." "Why?", asked Jungkook in a whispering tone. Tae didn't answer him this time and kept his mouth shut.

Jungkook understood that Tae is trying to get Yoongi's forgiveness. So he looked at Yoongi and asked, "Hyung, should I also stand here like this? Will you forgive me then?" Yoongi didn't answered to Jungkook and just ignored him and kept doing his work. Jungkook tried to talk to Yoongi, "Please forgive us hyung. We are sorry... really sorry. We will never do such mistake again. Sorry hyung.... please forgive us this last time."

Yoongi said coldly, "Keep quiet. Let me do my work." Jungkook pouted and mumbled a small sorry. Then he also stood beside Tae keeping his head low and his hands at the front. Yoongi pulled out his phone and messaged Hobi, "Don't let any employee enter in my cabin. These stupids are standing here like I punished them." Hobi sent a laughing emoji with a 'Good luck!'

Yoongi sighed and put his phone back and glanced at Tae and Jungkook. They were standing quietly like some innocent and obedient people. Yoongi then get back to his work fully immersed in it.

Hey guys, how's the chapter??? Let me know in the comments below. And tell me your favourite part of the chapter.

Keep supporting me guys. Please like, comment and follow me.