THE SYCAMORE TREE ONCE AGAIN

Jennie moved closer to Lisa. She touched every part of her body while kissing her. It's becoming wild and wet the moment she started to rubbing Lisa down there. The kiss traveled on Lisa's neck, but kept going back to her lips and ear. Jennie is not stopping herself anymore. Lisa ran out of breath when Jennie gave her a hand. And went down on her.

"J-Jen, stop. Stop please. Let's do this at home." Lisa tries.

"Hmmm? You forgot why you made each car you create this spacious?" Jennie as she pushed down her underwear, falling out of her dress.

"Okay. You don't want a blow. But you're hard already." She then adjusted Lisa's seat backward. Took out what's easy to take as Lisa's only wearing a jogger.

Now here she is on Lisa's lap, sitting as she brushes her hair back.

"Jen. Jen, are you sure we're doing this?" Lisa is still catching every air for her to keep living.

"Mmmm. Oh god. I missed this. I miss you even we're together almost everyday, Lisa." Shoot.

Shoot.

Lisa tried to stop Jennie but her wrists are being clamped by Jennie now and she couldn't do anything about it anymore. Jennie started moving. Grinding so deep and slow. Her moans could tell how she longs for this.

"It really feels different when it's with you. I feel the love. Why do we always have to ignore whenever we're about to do this? Lisa, I love you." Jennie's all out while being on top.

Lisa closes her eyes most of the time as she could also no longer stop. She made pushes while embracing her when her wrists escaped from Jennie's tight hold.

She did not give up from kissing Lisa. Making her lose her mind.

"Uhh. Jennie. Jennie, you are driving me crazy. I missed this. I've been wanting this for so long." There. She's outspoken.

It didn't last long. They had been craving for this for– for each other's touch in harmony. It's the arousal brought by the longing and several times of restraining.

"I'm-. Jennie. Jennie, I'm almost c-." She wanted to lift Jennie up to release. But.

"Lisa, I'm near. I'm- hmmm." Jennie pushed even more deeper until she reached hers.

It took a while for Jennie to get up. She's still on Lisa's lap, her arm is around Lisa's neck and the other hand is on her chest. She's taking a rest for a while as she leans on Lisa's shoulder while sniffing her neck. Chest to chest.

"I love you. I am not sure what you feel for me but I love you, Lisa. I know I sound desperate now. But if Aki is the only reason for you to love me back, it's okay with me. Just please, love me back again. I have changed. And I will do even better for you and our son. I promise." Jennie speaks the truth.

"But Jen. N-no..." Lisa wasn't done yet. Jennie just went back to her seat, wore the piece she left on the floor.

She opened the door of the car and walked fast going to their favorite sycamore tree.

Lisa followed. Jennie is crying.

"Why? Are you still afraid of me? Lisa, haven't I proved to you yet that I am a different person now?" As Jennie speaks, Lisa held her shoulder and pulled her closer. She let Jennie's head rest on her chest.

"I said no. No, we're not only getting back together just because we have Aki. That's not only unfair to him but also to us, Jen. And Aki will not be happy if he finds out we only do it for him.

Jennie, I wasn't finish with my words a while ago. What are we still waiting for? Being with you almost everyday slapped me with the truth. The truth that our love never fades away. It never did. I'm falling in love with you more. There were so many chances for us to get back to each other but maybe we just trusted the universe to lead the way.

And look now where it led us to. Here. Under our favorite sycamore tree, always, in every phase of our lives.

And look at us now, matured enough to know and deal with life. We were no longer who and what we used to be. Maybe we really needed the time for ourselves without the commitment because it's what we need for us to be selfless. We were not selfish.

I love you, Jen. If you just only know how many times I controlled myself to tell you what I feel and that I want to be with you again.

But at the back of my mind, I know we can't force it considering what happened in each one's life. We can't force love right?

But sometimes, even if it brings me back to you, I know that love is not enough.

My solitude made me realize that sometimes, love is a decision.

Even before I got to watch Aki's film, I already made a decision. I am just waiting for the right timing. And that's to love you again. And again. And again, Jennie.

Now if you think I am afraid of you and of our past, let me tell you that I'm not. I have witnessed how and what you've become. You worked so hard to become the best version of yourself and I appreciate that. Not only for me and Ako but I'm glad to see how you value yourself now and you make an impact to other people on your job.

I never fell out of love, Jen. I'm still even in love with who you are in the past. And I am so much willing to fall in love with you in all your phases.

If I'm going back in time, I'd still choose to be your number 1 fan."

Jennie was surprised. She's still on the process of believing everything Lisa is saying.

They both sat under the sycamore tree, looking at the stars.

"Will we still wait for stars to decide for us? I don't think I can't wait anymore.

I don't have a ring with me now but we have the sky full of stars, Jennie. Look, they're shining so bright more than a diamond I could ever put on your finger.

Will you marry me again? Not just because of Aki. But because I want to do more. I want to fall in love more with you." And she popped the question Jennie didn't expect to hear.

Jennie cried. She's overflowing. Her emotions are all coming out.

"Yes! Yes, and marry me again please. I- I won't promise anything, Lisa. But I know that I can love you better now. I want to give you more than what you deserve. You've always been so good to me despite what I have done in the past." She is sure.

"I know. Just go on. This ain't a therapy or counseling room anymore but you're free to let it all out." Lisa assured her.

"Lisa, I am sorry. I am really sorry for having me at my worst before. Please. Please don't be afraid of me. I really had to learn the hard way. Live with the karma I deserve because of how I treated you, and I have a lot of realizations. Please, let me make you feel and experience how I want to love you from now on."

Lisa embraced her. She comforted Jennie with certainty that she is sure of her without a word to say.

When Jennie composed herself, Lisa held her arm tight but with touch of promise and feeling of security. She kissed Jennie's cheek and whispered,

"Let's go home, Jen."

------------------END------------------

To the love of my life, thank you for encouraging me to publish the remaining chapters. Hahaha!

Mahal kita, mjvb. Palagi. 💙🤍💙