LIKE COFFEE

JENNIE

L: I know I said that I won't bother you. But I just want to say that there was never a day I didn't think of you. It's been two months that we don't talk. I miss you so much, Jennie. Please be safe always.

I miss you, Lisa. You just don't know how I like it when you never stopped texting me everyday but you never force me to reply back. You have been so expressive. A single message from you makes my day really special even if I m going through a lot especially now that I just released my first album as a solo artist. Your messages helped me a lot during recordings. I wouldn't finish it in a short period of time if not because of your daily words through text. You are indeed my inspiration. I really want to see you but I have been dealing with my thoughts since I knew everything. I don't want to face you with a heavy heart. But who am I to judge you up to this time?

I love you and I think I am ready now.  I have to or else I'll lose you again.

My title track has been released together with its music video. I did not expect my fans would still love me even if I have gone solo. The first day it was out, it magically hit the Billboard chart right away. I may not be too vocal about it but I really appreciate those people who are showing their love for me. I have read a lot of reviews and feedback about my song and the whole track list as well. I got guesting and film projects in line. I actually started to film a remake of Coco Chanel's biography. A biopic that everyone did not expect me to be the lead. I'm Asian-American. What do you expect from other people who say nothing but negativity? But Rosé and my fans have always been there to protect me. My manager assured me that this is going to be a good start for me as a lead actress too.

But even if I am achieving the success I dreamt of, something is still lacking.

I want Lisa in my life but I don't know how to start again. I don't know how we should start. Many times I was tempted to respond to her messages but I'm really stopping myself.

The day of my album release came and Rosé organized a grand launching. The event was held in a fancy hotel with lots of press people and my loyal fans. At first, she was hesitant to conduct an album signing but I told her that it's ok and we'll do it.

There were a lot of people inside the hall. Reporters from the press, vloggers, bloggers, musicians, internet personalities and many more artists who came. I am happy that I get to see my fans face to face.

Rosé has been checking on me since I have been signing and having a meet and greet with my fans for an hour now. I told her that it's ok and I want to sign all the albums and meet my fans until the last person on the line comes in front of me.

And I was shocked!

The last person who sat in front of me, handing me my album to be signed is so hot and has the most beautiful jaw I have seen all my life. Still.

Lisa.

The world stopped. It was just like me and her at the moment right now. Eye to eye. Her sexy lips. That beautiful smile she used to give me. Her eyes that drowns me in happiness.

She is not talking. She is just smiling. My heart is racing so fast that I didn't notice I have written "I love you" aside from my signature on the surface of the album case.

"H—how are you?" I said as I give her the album.

"I am missing you everyday. But let's not talk about that. I just came here to have your album signed and to see you. I just want to say that I am so proud of you, Jennie. I have already downloaded all your songs and my favorite is 'Smells Like Coffee'." She happily said in her deep voice.