LET THE STORY BEGIN

Lisa has to hide from Jennie. Jennie has been so wild and insisting that they should talk things out and be together again. She sends messages to her ex. Calls her. Goes to Jisoo's place and look for her. But Lisa keeps hiding. Even her parents are already begging her to stop.

Lisa cries every night. She misses her wife and son. But she just can't see Jennie right now. Her heart looks for Jennie, but her head says no.

After two days of that one emotional night of separation, Lisa visited Jennie's parents and asked for their help. She asked a favor from Jennie's Mom. Lisa handed them a big amount of money to pay the house in full. She wanted to pay it herself and don't bother them anymore but she has no strength to think of other things yet at the moment. Lisa assured Jennie's parents that she will make a way to pay the tax and provide the need of their son. At first, Jennie's Dad didn't want to accept the money for the house and said that he will let Jennie pay for it since she is earning and she's the one staying there. But Lisa insisted and said that it's her promise to herself when she married Jennie.

And that's the only luxury she could ever afford. She even apologized to her in-laws that it took 5 years for her to pay it in full. Mr. and Mrs. Kim told her to stop apologizing. They told her how proud they are of her. But they can't hide this feeling of still wanting her for their daughter.

It was an emotional day with her in-laws. They apologized to Lisa for all the pain she is feeling. They assured her that anytime she needs them, they will be available for her. It was a painful goodbye. But Lisa promised them too that she'll visit them anytime.

She actually doesn't know yet until now if where she will stay after she leaves Jisoo's place soon. The reason why she is not looking for her own place is that her money is only good for Jennie and their son's place.

She did not even bring the car Jennie gave her.

Lisa can't resume yet on designing as she did not bring with her all the gadgets Jennie gifted to her for editing. She is thinking of applying for a loan in the bank so she can buy a laptop and the digital tablet for drawing. But hesitant for where she would get the payment for the monthly dues. She really must work harder. Her priority is still how to do her obligation to her son.

She is really desperate now to look for other jobs. Jisoo has been scolding her to take a rest first and heal. But Lisa is really eager to earn money now that she has nothing left.

Jisoo dropped Lisa in a coffee shop today. Their ex-boss messaged her to meet him. Lisa is wondering why all of a sudden, Mr. Daniel wants to see her. But she has also some thought inside her head why. That night when she and Jennie separated, she called the former Director to help her on something. The divorce. She needs Mr. Daniel's help to make the process faster so it would be easy for Jennie and her to move on and finally accept that they are no longer together.

"How are you?" Mr. Anderson asked her. He is worried.

"Here. Thank god I'm still breathing, boss." She said.

"Cut the "boss". We're both not working on the bureau already. Call me Daniel." He said.

"I know you are wondering why I asked you to meet me here now. Take a deep breath. I was told that your wish was granted. The divorce finality will be sent to her anytime soon." He directly told Lisa.

Lisa's heart was crushed. She couldn't breathe. She suddenly cried in front of the former director. Mr. Daniel comforted her and just let her cry.

"I know that it hurts. I witnessed how much you love her. Giving up my position that you should have taken over for your wife, her safety and all, that's so much love." Mr. Anderson is also a soft guy. They are just both tough at work before.

SKYSCRAPEROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara