FIRST AID

As soon as Jennie arrived where Lisa stays at the moment, Lisa took the initiative to drive so Jennie can rest all throughout the travel. Jennie just came from her taping. It would take four hours for them to reach the place.

After two hours, Lisa decided to stop at a gasoline station so they can use the comfort room and get some snacks from the convenience store. Jennie was the first one to go back to the car. She was so mad and been calling Lisa's phone because she wants to leave the station. People recognized her and they are asking for pictures with her when she approached her car.

"For sure, we have been recorded already. I hate it." She said angrily the moment Lisa entered the driver seat.

Lisa handed Jennie her iced coffee and some snacks. She also opened the water bottle for her wife.

"I'm sorry. The line on the cashier was long. Don't worry. I didn't remove my cap. They won't see my face. I'm sorry if you always hide because of me, Jen." Lisa apologized.

Lisa removed her jacket and let Jennie wear it. She saw on the news that it's going to be the first snowfall tonight. For sure, it would be freezing cold on the way to the retreat place since it's a high area. They continued the ride until they reached this cabin in the middle of the woods located at the mountain.

Lisa was amazed of the place. It's the first time she gets to experience snow in the middle of the forest and seeing this wooden cabin slowly covered in white.

She arranged all their stuff and told Jennie to take a rest first or have a hot bath since they are still waiting for the counselor's message if they can go to the lounge station already.

When Jennie went out of the bathroom, Lisa knew right away that her wife is bothered of the arrangement inside the cabin.

"Are you worried of us having just one bed here? I already messaged Ms. Hale and asked for an extra mat or foam. She'll provide and I'll just sleep on the floor. Don't worry now." Lisa stood up and took a bath after telling Jennie.

After Lisa wore her clothes, she took her phone and called Ms. Hale. They are discussing about one thing Lisa asked from the counselor. After few minutes of conversing, Lisa talked to Jennie.

"I made sure other couples who also joined this retreat will keep this to themselves. Ms. Winona discussed with them and they signed the privacy agreement. Just let me know later if you are not comfortable with the set up when we're with them already." Lisa told Jennie.

"What if after this, some of them would post on social media to confirm that I am married to you? What if tomorrow i'll be on the sites and news again? Lisa, we can't ruin my career. I did sacrifice my band already when I married you and settled to just being an actress. I don't know what else to lose if ever." Jennie is so worried.

"You want me to pack our things now and just leave this place?" Lisa sincerely asked. She's really willing to do anything for Jennie.

"I don't know what's out there, Lisa. What's going to happen next if we leave this place now? What else people would let us do? Are we going to stop seeing each other? Can you promise that? Will my parents encourage us to some other marriage therapy and counseling again? I'm tired." Jennie is crying. She is so mad.

"I'm sorry that you are feeling this way. Just take your time first, collect deep breaths and cry more if you want. Do whatever that calms you right now. I'll wait for whatever decision you'll make. I don't want you to be forced to do things that make you uncomfortable." Lisa really loves her wife.