WINE TURNER

Months have passed and Jennie has finished her rehab from the facility, just in time for this week's launching of Lisa's cars.

It was hard for Jennie to say goodbye to the people who have become her friends and those who helped her get through. It was a long and meaningful stay at the facility.

Lisa was the one who picked her up. They are planning to surprise Aki and Jennie's parents.

Lisa asked help from their helper and Mr. and Mrs. Kim to prepare a celebration at their new house. Lisa just told them that it's just for thanksgiving.

On their way home, Jennie was curious. Lisa told her about the condo where she lives in with Aki, and this is not the right road getting there.

"Hmmm. Lis, where are we really heading to?" She asked.

"To your house. As promised, I bought a new home for you. At first, I thought I won't pay it in full. But gladly, Mr. Ford required a lot of car designs from me again and paid me right away aside from my monthly salary. Jennie, we are so blessed. And I hope you will like your new home. Sign the title and other documents later. It's under your name. I'm sorry, I wasn't able to retrieve back our first home." Lisa explained.

Tears are forming in Jennie's eyes. Tears of happiness. Tears of feeling so proud of Lisa.

"Lisa, you don't have to do this. It's too much! B-but thank you! I am so proud of you." Jennie in her soft voice, trying to catch her breath.

"I'll do everything for you and Aki. I wasn't the best provider before, but from now on, I will ensure your future and Aki's." Lisa swore.

"You were trying your best in any way you could, Lisa. Stop belittling yourself. I am so sorry if I was so stupid for making you feel so bad before. Are you living with us?" Jennie asked with fear in her heart that she might hear things she doesn't want to hear.

"Hmmm. I am actually planning to just stay at my unit. But I guess I can use the spare room in front of yours just in case Aki wants me to be there." Lisa was honest.

Jennie's heart is breaking.

This is not what she expected.
She thought Lisa would stay with them and be a family again. She thought Lisa was open to start over again with her.

Jennie couldn't speak a word upon entering the new house. It's more warmer and has a light vibe than the one they had before. She really likes her new home. She just embraced Lisa before they enter the door.

"Thank you! Thank you for everything. You did not give up totally. Thank you for all the help. One day, I'll repay everything you have done for me and Aki." Jennie whispered before breaking the hug.

"You don't have to. This is all for you and Aki. Let's talk about our set up later. For now, let's go inside and have our dinner. We'll also discuss about your film school. I think the semester is starting in a month." Lisa didn't forget her promise.

Jennie was surprised to see her parents and friends. Her former girl group members were there. Rosé and her boyfriend were also present. Some celebrity friends and Jisoo also didn't want to miss to welcome Jennie back.

But Jennie held Aki first and embraced him so tight. Children have only limited visiting hours at the facility and Jennie only got to see her son fee times while she's healing. Aki cried in joy while kissing every corner of his Mom's face.

"Finally, we're complete. We're a family!" He said, trying to say his words in full.

Lisa and Jennie looked at each other. They are happy to see their son so full of joy and eagerness to have a complete family.