IN THE COLD

After months of trying to accept that Lisa is no longer part of her life, Jennie tries to bring herself to work. She has to work. She has to be a mother to her son. She has to be the person she dreams to be.

She's getting a lot more projects. She does her job very well. In demand. But if there's one thing that couldn't put her to rest at night, it's the fact that she can't forget about Lisa.

She still tries to call her. She leaves her a message telling the ex to come back.

Nights and pillows were filled with tears and longing to be with the person she wishes to have again.

For Jennie, she did her best to change.

For Lisa, I don't know yet. Let's see on the next chapters.

One rainy evening, Jennie just finished her shoot for a music video she directed. She didn't bring her car because the location is 2 hours away from the city. The prod just provided her a service and she asked to reroute instead of heading straight home.

At Lisa's.

She had her dinner first at the nearby restaurant and a cup of coffee to fill her emptiness with courage to face the love of her life again.

But the moment she stepped out of the road, the rain heavily dropped on the ground. She is wet. All wet that she took it as a chance to cry. To cry over and over again.

Her tears are mixed with raindrops on her face upon entering the building where Lisa lives. She wasn't stopped by the staff as she is still a known celebrity and Lisa's wife.

Her hands are trembling. She is nervous. She stood still in front of Lisa's door, reluctant to knock. But she did hit the bell.

Lisa opened the door and looked shocked.

"Jen, you're wet. What are you doing here? Any problem? Come in."

Lisa guided her inside. She took a towel and robe. Jennie used the bathroom. Lisa dried her clothes.

She prepared a cup of hot tea for Jennie and they both settled in the living area.

They have been talking about Aki for like an hour already. Until...

Jennie's tears fell while sipping her tea. Lisa sat beside her and rubbed her back.

"Any problem? Let's talk about it." Lisa asked.

"I missed you. Lisa, maybe we can talk about us?" She really is trying.

"Jen, we've talked about this so many times. It's been seven months we're apart already. I am sorry. I didn't mean to fall in love with Riva. I just felt it. I am really sorry. Jen, I assure you, she is a good person." Lisa's sad eyes gazed on the floor.

"Look at me. Am I no longer attractive to you? Don't you really feel the same way anymore? Lisa, I helped myself. You know that. You've seen my progress." Jennie, stop. Please.

"Jen, you are still beautiful in my eyes. And yes I know all of that." Lisa replied.

"Then why did you leave me?" Jennie is really desperate.

"We tried. I also thought we'll get married again. But life happens. This is life, Jen, full of surprises we didn't expect coming our way. I was really hopeful for us you know. Then one day, I met Riva and I fell in love with her right away." Lisa said.

Jennie pulled her nape and about to kiss her lips but Lisa was fast to move back.

The latter stood up, walking back and forth and rubbed her nape.