HEARTBEAT AND THE STARS

LISA

I brought my Aki, Jennie and our son's nanny  here at the farm with me. They've been here for two weeks now. It's been two weeks that people are still talking about her on social media because the moment we left New York city, Jennie posted on her socials her final words of quitting her job. Rosé has been calling her. Jennie hasn't responded to her manager yet. I let her enjoy her time here. She helps me in the restaurant. We go fishing with our son. She plays with Kuku, too. She would go up early in the morning to wake me up and she insists to feed the alpacas all by herself. Juan and Katrina love Jennie. They always ask her anything she needs. They would bring her fresh fruits to eat. Emily couldn't believe that she is now seeing Jennie in front of her. She's been a fan you know. Jennie goes with Emily on the fields every afternoon and they would just talk. This young girl is really happy to bond with my ex-wife.

And now, we are surprised of Rosé's appearance here at the restaurant. She found out where Jennie is because my ex posted a photo of her eating here with the location on it. And yes, since that day, people are coming over to eat and just to see her. Even if Jennie has done some scandalous behavior, she has still a lot of believers and fans. I even let Jennie hide in the house for a while because customers have been asking for photos and autograph from her. She gave others a chance but I am a bit strict most of the time because I know it won't be good for her. I was right. She had to suffer from anxiety at the end of the day.

I led Rosé and Jennie's lawyer to the house beside the restaurant because fans are all over and Jennie can't show her face to them as they are really becoming a group visiting the place.

"Jen, you know that I support your decision. But I have been calling you to discuss on some matters that you need to know once you are sure of your plan already."  Rosé started.

Jennie is just quiet. I am beside her. She needs me right now.

"Go on." Jennie has no energy. This day is supposed to be the day I'll teach her how to ride the horse. But here we are, facing what we have to face.

"When you revealed to the public about your relationship with Lisa, you were bashed. But at the same time, you gained new supporters from your community. They accept you. When some of your drunk videos leaked all over the internet and TV news, a lot of people hated you. But you have your fans who have been there to understand you.

Those brands you are endorsing have been contacting me for months now, Jen. Most of them are concerned of their reputation. They are not letting go of you because you are indeed influential.

But when you did a statement on your socials days ago, they are really mad.

Jen, they are going to sue you. You are under a lot of contracts. Won't you consider extending your exposure for like another two years?" Rosé is just trying to save Jennie.

"How will I deal with another two years, Rosé? I am dying inside. I want to fix my own shit. Look at me. It's only been two weeks that there's no alcohol in my system because I am here with Lisa. Once I go back to the city, I'll be indulging on my addictive ways again." She said.

Yeah. I suddenly realized that she wasn't looking for rhum, whiskey, vodka and beer recently. It breaks my heart knowing that I get to prevent her from drinking, but I won't be able to be there for her for the rest of our lives. We are no longer married. I can't just get us back together and pretend that we are fine.

"I understand. But here's Atty. Young to discuss to you the possible result the moment I submit your final decision to your major brand sponsors." Rosé is really carrying a huge weight right now.