JENNIE AND THE THREE SECRETS

After a year and a half of going out, they still have no label. Imagine, Jennie didn't waste a day just to make Lisa feel loved and happy. Rosé has also proven how much Lisa cares for Jennie. She is actually teasing the two when she's with them. She would always say that they are just playing blind, but deep inside, fully aware that they are already in love with each other. Same with Jisoo. She is Lisa's good friend. Only friend. She likes Jennie for Lisa. Jisoo encourages Lisa to not wait for Jennie's question anymore and just talk to her directly about being official.

But when you see them together in a private place, you could tell that they are like married. Just no kiss on the lips. No too much sensual touches. No sleeping together. No sex. Their stares to each other have always been sexy but they could not even tell the three words that matter the most.

They would hide in cap and hoodie when they're out in public. Walk a meter far from each other. Dine in restaurants where Jennie knows the owner and reserve the hidden part of the place for them.

Jennie has been thinking to come out to her parents this time, too. She thinks it's the perfect time to ask Lisa if they can officially be in a relationship.

"Lisa, I have been expressive of my feelings towards you for almost a year and a half now. Maybe it's time to have dinner with my family? What do you think?"

Jennie's parents are actually suspecting that Jennie is dating. Even if she is a stubborn child to her parents, they are still strict when it comes to Jennie's welfare.

"Sure. When do you plan to set a dinner with them? I know how much you miss your parents already." Lisa agreed.

But deep inside her heart, she is nervous. Afraid. She knows that when this dinner happens, it's time for her to tell Jennie all the truth about her.

Why? Because she has to. That's just the right thing to do.

Jennie's parents know one of Lisa's deepest secret. A secret that they just can't spread even to their closest family member.

Why is Lisa still not letting Jennie know every single thing about her? What is she waiting for? Or should I say, maybe she is afraid of losing Jennie. Maybe she has deeper reasons than that.

The moment came that they have to face Jennie's parents. Jennie came first since Lisa has to finish her shift tonight.

Around 8pm, Lisa arrived and greeted the parents. Lisa felt the tension inside her chest. Obviously, Jennie's parents are not cool to see her again.

Everyone was quiet during their meal aside from Jennie who talks a lot how happy she is that this is happening. She expresses her love for Lisa in front of her parents. She tells them about Lisa's job and said that she doesn't care of Lisa's status because she is deeply falling in love with her.

Lisa has been trying to smile. She gets along with Jennie's happy mood and doesn't want to ruin it even if she feels so awkward and nervous. Jennie's Dad stares at Lisa from time to time. It's like a look of warning her to stay away from his daughter.

But Jennie is having her moment. She can't keep it anymore.

"Lisa, I want to ask you in front of my parents. I want to ask you something that I have been longing to get for so long. Be my girlfriend please?

Lisa, I don't imagine myself not being with you every single day. I can't smile without you. You make me feel so complete and real when we're together. I never thought of feeling this love with someone else until you came. I am true to myself when you're around. "