MIA AND VINCENT

Ms. Winona Hale cancelled their outdoor activities outside the camp as it is heavily snowing today. She just had a small talk with them at the lounge while they are having coffee.

Jennie and Lisa were attentive and really eager to listen. They are actually both so close and sweet on the couch and some of the couples are giggling when they look at them.

The marriage counselor discussed about different areas of relationship in marriage. She started with how couples attract each other on the first day they meet. But everyone was surprised when she tackled about some tactics of emotional abuse and how relationships become toxic eventually.

LOVE-BOMBING. GASLIGHTING. TRAUMA. THE RED FLAGS.

Lisa had a lot of questions in mind but she is just ignoring her thoughts because Jennie being so clingy to her at the moment overpowers any of her will during the discussion. She loves her wife and she's very much willing to give all her attention to Jennie.

Ms. Hale told everyone that for two days, she'll just assign a task for the couples to do inside their cabin. Again, traveling along the memory lane. She just received a forecast that the weather won't be really good in the next days.

Jennie sat on Lisa's lap when their both on the couch inside the room watching the heavy snowfall outside. They are ready to travel back in time again.

"I remember how we made love after we got married. You were so gentle to me but I wanted a rough night." Jennie said while she brushes her head on Lisa's neck. They are actually chuckling about it.

"Every lovemaking with you, either rough, your role playing game or just my favorite passionate sex was beautiful. You are beautiful and will always be better than sex, Jen." Lisa sincerely said and kissed Jennie's head.

"You are really romantic, aren't you? But that Bruno Major intimate gig while snowing in Switzerland during our honeymoon was even more romantic, right? And fun because we escaped my fans who were trying to catch us that's why we're late. That was one of our memorable trips..."

And here they are again, Jennie reminiscing their honeymoon.

FLASHBACK

Lisa had to win Jennie's parents after they set a dinner with them and announced about the wedding.

They did not agree at first. Jennie's Dad was so mad. Her mom was disappointed. They are worried what's going to be Jennie's future with Lisa. And the concern is more of Jennie's security knowing Lisa's job is too dangerous.

But because Lisa did not give up, she won them in a flash. She showed them how much she loves Jennie and what more she could give up just for their daughter. Lisa told them about the high chance of quitting her job for Jennie, for the family they are going to build. Jennie has no idea that Lisa has been talking to her parents and bonding with them always.

The wedding happened. An intimate one just with their closest friends, Jennie's parents and Lisa's friend at work, Jisoo.

Lisa sold her motorbike as she doesn't want Jennie to spend a single centavo on the wedding, rings, everything they need for the event and their honeymoon in Switzerland. At first, Jennie did not agree. They actually fought about it. Lisa didn't say a word even if Jennie was already so mad. But eventually, Jennie just let it pass. She just told Lisa not to give her a gift during their wedding even if Jennie gave her a full computer set up and her dream drawing tablet and pads. Jennie spoiled her with a lot of gifts. She wants Lisa to continue pursuing her passion in drawing and making graphic designs. She even offered a car for Lisa but she declined it. She assured her wife that taking the bus or cab will be fine for her job. Even if the truth is, it won't really help.

They just enjoyed their honeymoon in the land of cheese and chocolate. But they're not really there for those. They enjoyed the moment of being married. Tasted all the coffee they smell, ate a lot of Swiss bread, listened to buskers, playing on the snow like kids and walked the streets and feeling the christmas season even if they both have to hide in their clothes again.

Jennie was surprised when Lisa dragged her out of their hotel around six in the evening. The wife has been asking where they are going but Lisa told her to just trust her that night and she will surely love it.

The event will be at seven. But they arrived around seven thirty because there were fans who ran after Jennie just to take photos and videos of her and have her sign some merch. God. These kids don't know what privacy means. Jennie was really mad and sad about it.

They arrived at a restaurant. Jennie heard a familiar voice singing while they're entering this full packed venue. Well, the place is just small. Really best for intimate music.

Lisa couldn't find their reserved table as it's really full of people already. They just settled on the corner but still with a good view of Jennie's favorite artist.

"Oh my god! Baby, you didn't tell me about this! Bruno Major! I knew it!" Jennie embraced Lisa and kissed her cheek. She is really happy.

Lisa let her watch and embraced her from behind.

"It's a surprise. I hope this will make you happy." She whispered.

"I am the happiest. I love you! I love you so much!" Jennie is in tears of joy.

"I love you." Lisa whispered and jammed to the song.

Lately I find myself out gazing at stars.
Hearing guitars like someone in love.
Sometimes the things I do astound me,
mostly whenever you're around me.

They are lucky to be there when Bruno Major started singing Like Someone In Love.

After a few songs, Jennie noticed someone on the table.

"Babe, do you see that couple seated in front. Look." Jennie told Lisa.

"Oh yes. She's the former President of France." Lisa responded.

"And the wife is with her. I thought they are already divorced?" Jennie is curious.

"I've heard that too. But look at them. They are both feeling Bruno's The Most Beautiful Thing. I got it. They're getting back together for sure." Lisa is giggling.

"That would be sweet! They really look good together." Jennie added.
(Hello to my other story, My Fair Lady. Yes, this is part of one of the scenes there. 🤍🤍🤍)

After that, Jennie and Lisa left the restaurant and went to some other places. They visited wine bars and listen to spoken word poetry about love and partly storytelling of Shakespeare's works. Jennie is amazed of how Lisa knew about this kind of event and place. It's just so romantic for her.

They also joined a silent disco event in a club nearby. They didn't care much of the crowd and just thought they are both Mia Wallace and Vincent Vega, Switzerland edition without burgers and guns. Just dancing in the beat of love with their own choice of Jazz music. But Lisa didn't drink alcohol that much. She knows that she has to look after her wife. She actually called out other people who attempted to record her wife inside the club. She also threatened a paparazzi and let him delete some photos of them he took before they came in the club.

Lisa was very observant. She is really concerned of Jennie's career. She was also conscious about other strangers gazing at them. What if some pair of eyes are owned by those people she had a violent encounter with before.

Then something crossed her mind.

What if she quits her job and find another decent one? She is not really at peace at night thinking that because of her job, it might bring any trouble to Jennie in the future.

Will she quit her job for love?