BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT

JENNIE

A week ago, I got an email from a big music company and they offered a directorial job for me. It's going to be music videos of three rising artists from their label.
I told Lisa about it and thank her because they discovered my reel on Youtube that Lisa made for me.

"This is what I've been telling you about! Who wouldn't get you to direct when you're so good, Jen?" She is so happy while driving.

She drove for me going to Megallanic, the music company I'll be having a meeting with.

"Thanks to you!" I said while holding her thigh as she drives.

"No. This is all because of your passion and dedication. You are talented and so smart! I can't wait to see your first ever project! It's surely special. Ladies and gentle men, NYFA's most outstanding student of the year is about to give you brilliant films!" She said with excitement.

"My first ever project was the poetry documentary about you, love. That will always be special to me." I told her and she gave me her sweetest smile.

"I am so proud of you, Jennie. Since you were an idol, I have always been so proud of you." She proudly said.

"Too bad I'm no longer your crush. You know, sometimes, I have this scenario inside my head seeing you in the crowd while I'm performing with my group. Unluckily, we didn't know each other yet when we were touring for our concerts." I am just having a wishful 'what if' thought.

"I was really in the crowd, having a huge crush on you. I sang all your songs with you. You just didn't know how you made my heart so alive, Jen." She is so sincere.

"You are making my heart so alive too, Lisa. You made me realize what love is. You showed me what love is. You gave me Aki. I am so lucky to have you, a beautiful person inside and out." I didn't stop expressing.

We arrived at the destination and she accompanied me to the main lobby.

"Break a leg! I know you'll do great. I am just here to support you all the way. Just let me know what you need okay?" Lisa cheered me up because I'm a bit nervous.

I just embraced her.

"I'll just have a meeting with Joan Hern at lunch. Would you like to be with us?" She asked. Who is she?

"Hmmm. Should I be there? I mean, is it fine?" I asked.

"Yeah. She's been discussing to me some business offers. I plan to invest. So, I'll pick you up right after your meeting? I'll just sign some papers at Skyscraper in a bit." She's excited to have a partnership business aside from where she works.

"What if you go straight to the restaurant? I'll come over. I insist." I insisted because I know it will take too much of her time if she comes back and forth to pick me up.

"No. I'll pick you up." She insisted too.

"Lisa, let me take a cab later. All this time I drive the car you gave me or you drive for me. It's been a while." The truth is, I just want to see first how she's going to interact with the woman we're having lunch with.

My instincts ain't that strong on this woman. But what if it's her Rosé was talking about.

There were more or less twenty people inside the conference room. They warmly welcomed me and even told me how amazing my porfolio is. I just only confirmed now that my shortfilms are reaching almost 50 million streams online. Lisa has been telling me this but I haven't really checked it on my channel.