Yoongi yelped in pain when Sohee hit him a little hardly on his chest this time. "Shut up!", said Sohee. "Okay... sorry", said Yoongi. After a few seconds, Sohee came out of the hug and looked at Yoongi. Yoongi looked at her and she was looking like a cute baby with her cheeks and nose pink due to crying so much. But her eyes were puffy and red. Yoongi softly caressed her eyes and said, "Stop crying now..  your eyes are all red and puffy." Sohee looked at Yoongi intensely and spoke with teary eyes, "You know what... if something would have happened to you, I would have died."

"SOHEE ENOUGH!!", yelled Yoongi in anger. Sohee flinched due to sudden shout. Yoongi then immediately hugged her tightly as if someone will snatch her away from him and spoke still hugging her, "Don't say such nonsense. Nothing will happen to you ever." Sohee hugged him back and said, "Don't do any such stupidity again." "I am sorry... I will never", said Yoongi.

After some time, they broke the hug and Yoongi cupped Sohee's face softly and leaned towards her for a kiss. Before he could smash his lips onto hers, Sohee elbowed him lightly in his stomach. Yoongi dramatically said, "Ahhh!!! What was that for?" "Don't think I forgave you this easily. I am still angry", said Sohee and get out of the kitchen.

Before leaving, she said, "Set the things in the refrigrator again." "W-what?", said Yoongi while looking at the disappearing figure of Sohee. He heard her saying, "Don't think of taking anyone's help." Yoongi just huffed and ruffled his hair in frustation and mumbled, "Why she took all the things out if she wanted to keep them back?" He then started setting up the things back into the refrigrator.

After some time, when he was done, he went to the dining area and saw Tae and Jungkook sitting on the dining table with Sohee, Jimin and Jin. They all didn't started eating yet.

The moment Tae and Jungkook noticed Yoongi, they immediately stood up from the chair and spoke lightly, "H-hyung." Yoongi asked to no one in particular, "What are they doing here?"

"Yoongi-ah, they are guilty for their behaviour earlier... don't say like this", said Jin. "I am just asking hyung..... forget about Jungkook because I myself asked him not to come back to the mansion but Tae, what about you, huh? You didn't wanted to live here", said Yoongi harshly. Tae looked down not knowing how to answer.

Sohee then spoke, "This house is their's too.... don't say such things Yoon." "Yeah! Who am I to say anything! Do whatever you both want", said Yoongi and started leaving from there. Tae and Jungkook were just standing while looking down. They had no idea how they are going to make Yoongi forgive them but after seeing his behaviour, it was clear that its going to be hard.

Yoongi halted in his steps when Sohee stopped him, "Yoon go after eating something." Yoongi said still backfacing them all, "I don't feel like eating." Tae and Jungkook felt bad and Jin was about to say something but before that they heard a loud bang. It was Sohee. She banged the table loudly and stood up from her chair and took her steps towards Yoongi and grabbed his wrist and started dragging him towards the dining table.

"Sohee... stop it... I don't wanna eat", said Yoongi while letting Sohee drag him. Sohee made him sit on the chair and said strictly, "Shut your mouth!" "Sohee but I-----", said Yoongi but was cut-off in between when Sohee glared him and said, "Put your finger on your lips." "Huh?", said Yoongi. "Do what I said", said Sohee while serving some food in a plate. "Sohee, you are-----", said Yoongi but shut his mouth when Sohee glared him again. He then immediately kept a finger on his lips like a small kid.

Everyone supressed their laughs. Sohee then said, "Tae... Kook.. sit down and eat." They both were still standing but immediately sat down when Sohee spoke, "Don't make me repeat. I am already pissed off thanks to your elder brother." Tae and Jungkook sat down quietly.