All from our Past (Black Panther)

Start from the beginning

"Yes, but-"So, it was less a murder than a defeat?" M'Baku asks cutting of Nakia.

"Do not rub our noses in it-"Silence! I make the pronouncements here, girl." M'Baku says cutting off Shuri.

"Look uh, your highness, the new King is a"ROOUUHHH!!" M'Baku barks cutting Ross off.

The rest of the Jabari copy him and they bark loudly. Ross looks concerned as Brook just looks at them annoyed.

"I can end this shit right now." Brook thinks to himself.

"You, cannot talk. One more word and I will feed you to my children." M'Baku threatens.

Ross looks petrified until M'Baku winks at Ramonda. Brook chuckles at Ross's reaction causing Shuri to grin a little.

"I'm kidding. We are vegetarians." M'Baku clarifies.

Nakia pulls out the Heart shaped herb and takes a step forward to him.

"Great Gorilla M'Baku. This is why we are here. To offer this to you... An outsider sits on our throne. Only you can help us stop him." Nakia tells him and M'Baku looks at them interested.

"Why not give it to the girl's boyfriend?" M'Baku asks causing Brook and Shuri to blush lightly.

"Brook is welcomed here and has been a great help. But one day he will return to his home." Ramonda answers causing M'Baku to nod.

"Come with me." M'Baku says before stepping up and walking away.

       JABARI
  HEALING GROUNDS

M'Baku leads Nakia, Ramonda, Shuri, Brook and Ross to the Jabari healers. They see them working on T'Challa in a small hut in the snow. Ramonda, Shuri and Nakia get emotional while Brook looks worriedly.

"Impossible... Is he breathing?" Nakia lets out in shock

"He is in a coma, barely clinging to Life." M'Baku answers.

"One of our fishermen found him at the edge of the river border. He brought him to me."

"Why do you have him in the snow?!" Shuri asks.

"It is the only thing keeping him from joining the ancestors." M'Baku answers.

"We need to get him to my lab! I can heal him there." Shuri says as she goes to grab him but Brook stops her.

"Take him. He'll be dead in seconds." M'Baku explains.

"Nakia, the Herb." Ramonda says and Nakia takes it out of the satchel.

Ramonda takes the herb from Nakia and pushes past M'Baku who looks on.

"I call upon the ancestors. I call upon Bast . I am here with my son T'Challa. Heal him. We must bury him." Ramonda tells them.

Shuri, Brook, Nakia and Ross watch closely sitting down next to her as Ramonda performs the ritual on T'Challa, pouring the solution in his mouth, while praying in Xhosa, then scooping the snow atop his body.

"Praise the ancestors." Ramonda says.

"Praise the ancestors." Shuri and Brook repeat.

"Praise the ancestors" Nakia says.

"Praise the ancestors." Ross adds.

"Wake up, T'Challa. Wake up." Nakia says looking at him.