(Important)

Hi,

So before you start reading TNR. I feel it's important to let y'all know that the book is only (more than) partially available on Wattpad.

Chapters from phase 5 and bonus chapters have been shifted to Scrollstack.

Only chapters starting from Phase 5- that is ONLY 6 chapters are made paid and bonus chapters (10 in number)

In case you are interested in reading the book, you will only have to pay for 6 chapters there on scrollstack, and bonus chapters if you are wanting to continue the journey.

Also, the new version there will have some more exclusive bonus content— & Nikhil-Mishti content.

I completely understand that most of us here (including me) are students, hence I wouldn't be pricing the chapters too highly. There are going to be ranged from ₹5-10 , but having said that I also understand it would still not be possible for everyone.

I understand that, but I hope y'all also understand the reason I am taking this step. TNR is something I had poured my heart and soul into, it's a book y'all have showered all your love as well.

I hope you support me in this decision. And if you all do use that app, you help me and support me there as well!

It would mean so much and beyond to me if you motivate and support me in the journey.

All the links are attached to my Wattpad bio.

Please feel free to check them out.

All the love,
Meethi.