Contracts // Chan

Plot: Chan and his brothers are rich, single, handsome, and are all involved with the mafia. Chan is the leader and due to the stress that he and his brothers go through they make contracts with females, usually the females are picked by a third party but they are also allowed to pick the woman they want.

The brothers and Chan himself are allowed 5 girls per guy.

Mini plot: Chan picks a girl, and he becomes soft around, which makes everyone jealous and the guys get concerned about it.

Warnings: detailed smut, daddy kink, baby girl nickname, murder, romance, fluff, and angst.

Chan stretchers in his bed before pushing one of the girls off the bed who lets out a whimper and glares at Chan before falling back to sleep and wraps his arm around Myla's waist and brings her close, he nuzzles his face into her neck and kisses her ear gently.

Myla lets out a soft whine as she wakes up to feel kisses on her ear and she puts her hand on Chan's chest before moving her hand up to the side of his neck and closes her eyes as he starts to suck on her ear.

Chan rolls on top of Myla as he keeps sucking on her ear, and he moans as he grinds down on her and smirks when he hears her let out soft whimpers.

"Daddy." Myla whispers to Chan, causing him to moan loudly, which wakes up the other girls in the room, when they all saw what was going on some left while others stayed and watched.

Chan gently kisses Myla's lips gently as he pulls her nightdress up and gently strokes his cock before opening her legs showing her him her hairy area which he smirks too and he gently reaches down and brushes his fingers against pussy lips to see that she's soaked and ready for him.

"Baby Girl, I'll be gentle." Chan whispers as he gently pushes his cock inside of her causing her to whimper and grip at his arm, her face held pain when she buries her face into his neck. Chan gently shushes her as he thrusts his cock in and out of her gently, he read her file that he had her filled out, she shallow vagina, if she were to have rough sex she'll bleed, sex for her is uncomfortable and not very enjoyable sometimes, when he read it the first time he told her that they don't have to have sex but if she ever wants to that he'll be gentle and she said as long as his gentle with her she won't mind.

Chan kisses her ear gently and whispers into her ear as he gently thrusts in and out of her  "Do you still feel discomfort?" Myla lets out soft whimpers and she whispers back to him "N-no just v-very sensitive right now."

Chan pulls back a little and lets out a soft moan as he thrusts in and out of her his movements are small and gentle, even though his cock was thick, large and long. He was happy to hear that he wasn't hurting her.

Myla grips his shoulders as Chan picks up the pace still managing to be gentle and her breath picks up as she feels herself becoming closer to cumming and she whimpers out "C-close daddy." Chan grunts and whispers "Cum for daddy, babygirl." He kisses her lips aggressively as he feels her cum before he cums himself inside of her.

Chan then pulls his cock out of her and hovers over her to see her covered in sweat and her body flushed red "You okay sweetheart?" Chan whispers as he looks her over in concern.

When she nods, he feels relieved and he picks her up and walks to the bathroom pushing a few of the other girls that stayed with his foot to which they moved, once he gets in the bathroom he helps her clean up.

Meanwhile: In the bedroom

Ava the girl was pushed in the beginning by Chan scoffed and said "He's such an ass, he takes care of her but not us?" She has red hair and a flecked face, green eyes and she is also skinny.