Arthritis // Chan

Plot: Myla has bad arthritis in her feet and toes and hands and fingers, one night it gets bad and Chan helps her through it.

Warnings: arthritis pain, Myla and Chan are the same age. Sweetheart Chan.

-

Chan sits up quickly on the couch when he hears Myla yelp out in pain "Baby?! What's wrong?!" Myla whimpers as her left foot start to become numb and becomes in pain.

Chan kneels down in front of her in worry and grabs her left foot as she whimpers, he watches as one of her toes tires to cross the other one and he gently puts both hands on her foot and gentle adds pressures which makes her crying decrease and she whimpers as she still feels the pain.

Chan gently starts massaging her foot and he whispers lovingly "I got you baby, I got you." 

Myla whimpers and waits for the pain to stop but it doesn't it just becomes dull and she leans forward causing Chan to let go of her foot and places his hands on her waist as she cups his face gently, tears rolling down her face and whispers "Thank you, can you maybe get an ice pack? and see if that helps more?" 

Chan nods and quickly rushes to the kitchen and grabs an ice pack before running back to her side and she sighs in relief when he puts the ice pack on her toes.

Myla leans forward and kisses his forehead in thanks.

Chan smiles and nuzzles her gently and he whispers "Does your back hurt?" Myla nods and he picks her up gently and he whispers "Let's get you in bed babygirl."