Military + Zombies // Chan

Warnings: zombie apocalypse, military Chan, Military skz, hyunjin and Felix only mentioned though but the rest are there. Angst and fluff.

Note: Max is Chan's and Myla's son.

Chan rushes into his house from his helicopter after he turns it off along with his brothers in arms as he yells for Myla.

Myla rushes out of the living room and she sobs when she sees him before rushing to him. Chan takes off his helmet before she reaches him and he throws it onto the ground before wrapping his arms around her waist and he sobs into her shoulder as he cries softly "I thought they might have gotten you."

Myla whimpers and shakes her head before whispering "No baby they didn't, once I saw the news I gathered Max and locked us up in our room, I only came down here when I heard your helicopter."

Chan nods as he cups her face and looks into her eyes and whispers "We should get to the safe house soon baby, before it gets worse."

Myla nods and says softly "what do we need?" Chan kisses her forehead and says "Just you and Max."

Myla yells for Max to come downstairs, when the small boy appears down by stairs, Chan couldn't help but become emotional when he sees his dark brown haired son and he opens his arms out for him.

Max runs into his father's arms and hugs him tightly before crying into his chest.

Myla picks up Chan’s helmet and hands it to Felix to give her a soft smile and says "It's good to see you again. Even though I wish it was over dinner instead of zombies."

Myla giggles and says "Beggars can't be choosers." Felix chuckles and wraps his arms around her waist and hugs her tightly.

Chan turns to them with Max in his arms and says "Yo, bro get your hands off my woman, Baby are you ready?"

Myla nods and rushes to his side as they walk outside of the house and over to the helicopter, once everyone got inside and the doors closed.

Chan tells Hyunjin to get going, when the helicopter turns on, Hyunjin takes control over it and flys them up to safety as they get high. Myla looks out the window, her eyes widened from the zombies tearing into other people.

Chan's hand wraps around her face and covers her eyes, Myla whimpers when Chan pulls her away from the window and into his arms.

"I don't want you seeing how bad it is baby." Chan spoke softly to her. Myla nods and buries her face into his shoulder and grips his hand gently.