zombies /chan/

Warnings: zombies, bitten., detailed smut.

Chan holds Myla's body against his as he wakes up, letting out a soft whine when the sun hits his face, and he whispers, "Myla? Baby, wake up."

Myla grumbles and snuggles into his chest holding onto him more causing him to laugh softly, he puts his hand on her head and gently pets her head and he whispers "Come on baby, if you don't get up I won't be able to get us any food."

Myla pouts at him before getting up and says, "Ever since the world ended, food is getting harder to find, we should find a place and make a farm." Chan nods and says,"You'll have to come with me." Myla sits up on the bed watching Chan get dressed, and she whispers."I'll come." Chan freezes at her words, and he whispers softly."No, I know I said you'll have to come, but no."

Myla sighs softly, and she whispers, "Channie-"

Chan becomes angry in the moment, and he shouts, "I said no!" He glares at her, and she immediately recoils and looks down at her lap, her eyes watering. Chan gulps and closes his eyes in regret before going to her side of the bed, and he whispers softly, "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to yell, I just - I can't lose you. I already lost my brothers, and if I lose you, I don't know what I'll do."

Myla closes her eyes and gently grabs his hands and holds them in her hands, and she speaks softly. "I know channie, I want to help you." Chan leans forward and brushes his nose against hers and whispers."You do, I promise you to help me in many ways, but I can't lose you, baby."

Chan pushes his lips against hers gently and cups her face gently. He starts to kiss her slowly and softly. Myla leans forwards more towards him, deepening the kiss, Chan buries his fingers into her hair and whispers against her lips, "I love you so much."

Myla grips on his straps that holds his guns as they kiss and she pulls him forward as he starts to kiss her neck, she lays on her back pulling him on top of her but she stops when he pulls back and says softly "wait" Chan takes his clothes off but before he can go back to kissing her she stops him and says softly yet shyly "Can you leave your straps on?"

Chan couldn't help the laugh that left him before he put the straps back and says playfully, "Only using me for the straps, aren't you?"

Myla giggles and playfully says, "You know it, baby." Chan laughs softly before diving in for a kiss, and he rips her underwear off and pulls the shirt he gave her off of her.

Chan starts to kiss her breast before he sucks on her nipple which causes her to moan and arches her back, her finger burying into his short hair gently, and she whispers, "Oh Christopher" Chan blushes when she uses his full name, And he whispers against her nipple "Babygirl."

Chan reaches down between them and he rubs his fingers over her pussy entrance which was completely soaked for him.

Myla closes her eyes in pleasure when he rubs his cock against her soaked entrance, her face scrunches up in pleasure once he pushes inside of her.

Myla cries out when Chan has no mercy once he starts thrusting in and out of her, his fast, and doesn't let her catch up, he cages her in as he starts pounding inside of her harder.

Myla cries out in pleasure and grips his straps as she whimpers under him and she pants out "Oh Chris!" Chan grunts in pleasure as he wraps his arms around her holding her close to him as he pounds harder against her gspot.

Myla twitches, whimpers in Chan's arm and shouts "Oh yes! Oh! Oh!" Chan moans as he kisses her lips and whispers "cum babygirl." Myla whimpers and twitches a few more times before cumming around his cock.

Chan grunts and growls loudly as he cums inside of her, holding her close.

Chan pants on top of her putting his forehead against hers and whispers "Oh baby, are you okay?" Myla pants and nods shyly before speaking "I'm okay honey, that felt so good." Chan chuckles before pecking her lips gently holding her close.

Few moments later

Chan is redressed, his gun on his hips and a knife in his belt the protection layer, he looks over his shoulder and sees Myla curled up in bed and he smiles before leaving.

Hours Later

Chan climbs up the apartment side, zombies swarm over to his left in the distance, not any near them.

Once he reaches the window he climbs in but he freezes when he sees a zombie laying on the floor, once he gets closer he sees that's it dead, however he grabs his knife and stabs in the head just to make sure before checking the rest of the apartment.

"Babygirl." Chan shouts.

"In here!" Myla shouts from the bedroom.

Chan rushes and opens the door to see her rocking on the bed, he quickly locks the door to the bedroom and rushes to her side but before he could touch she cries "Don't touch me." Chan stops beating before he can ask why, Myla tells him.

"I got bit, channie."

Chan lets out a whimper before getting up, he grows angry within the next few minutes and starts punching the wall he doesn't stop until he bleeds and he sobs loudly.

"I'm sorry, channie." Myla cries getting up and back hugs him tightly as Chan cries softly and he looks down as tears stream down his face.

"It's all my fault, I should've stayed home, or took you with me and found a place far away." Chan says angrily and emotionally, tears sliding down his face.

"It's not your fault baby." Myla whispers, gripping his hand. Chan turns around and pulls her close and sobs against her head.