overdrive /chan

Warnings: detailed smut, werewolf Chan, bunny myla, overprotective Chan.

-

Chan nuzzles his mate: Myla in bed, both covered in sweat from head to toe due to a passion love making, he listens to his mate pant heavily before watching her turn around and face him, when her sweaty flushed face came in view he couldn't help it when he leaned in and licked her face gently causing her to giggle softly and whisper "Channie!"

Chan chuckles softly before cupping her face and kisses her lips gently and softly, pushing her to lay on her back and not stop kissing her lips.

Myla whines and whimpers under her mate, wrapping her arms around his neck and gripping his hair before pulling back from the kiss, causing Chan to growl deeply before kissing and nibbles on her ear.

"Oh, Channie." Myla moans, and she speaks softly towards him."Are you hard again, honey?" Chan growls in answer which causing Myla to giggle and kiss his ear and open her legs for him.

Chan grunts before slamming his cock inside of her cunt as he kisses her lips. Myla lets out a loud gaps in pleasure and tugs on his hair "Oh Chris!" Chan grunts and moans as he thrusts his cock in and out of her and pulls back from kissing her, before getting on his forearms, caging her by her head his fingers grabbing a piece of her hair as starts to pound harshly into her cunt.

Myla cries out in pleasure, trying to close her legs but is unable to by Chan which causes her to arch her back and grabs Chan's hands that up by her head.

"Oh yes!" Myla moans out as Chan pounds against her gspot and she whimpers softly "Oh my wolf!" Chan chuckles and moans in pleasure gripping her hand gently as he pounds harder against her gspot and without warning she cums hard, shaking in his arms.

Once she stops shaking harshly but still shivering was when Chan cums deeply inside of her letting out a growl of pleasure.

Myla pants under Chan holding his hands gently and she whispers "I'm going to fall asleep channie." Chan chuckles and he whispers "It's okay babygirl, get some sleep."

Myla nods and falls asleep immediately after he said that.

Chan watches her sleep under him and he gently touches her face before leaning forward and pushes his forehead against hers before pulling back and getting up slowly so he doesn't wake her up. 

Chan sits on the edge of the bed and watches the window, his on overdrive, his senses picking up on everything, he knows somethings going happen and when it does his going to protect his mate.