Omega //Chan

Plot: Chan is an alpha/leader of his pack, it's a small pack that has 7 betas and the betas mates, a few of the mates are pregnant, so it's growing but slowly, Chan had meant his omega, whose also a wolf but is unable to shift into her wolf form.

Warnings: romance, emotional, detailed smut toward the end, short and sweet!

-

Myla glances at her mate who curls up against her facing her and she reaches her arm out before brushing the back of her fingers against his jawline and she watches him with a gentle glaze, she only meant him a moment ago and she's already madly in love with him, she hasn't told him yet though, they may not have told each other how they feel but they have mated multiple times and had marked each other.

Today is the day that Myla wants to tell her mate she loves him, but she wants it to be perfect. She is worried that he might not love her and is only with her for kids since mates are only able to have kids with each other.

A soft groan beside her causes her to snap her head over to him, and due to the nerves and the anxiety, she spits it out. "Chan, I love you."

Myla tears up when Chan's eyes widen and he reaches out of her, wrapping his arms around her waist, and he whispers softly, "I love you too, Myla." Myla whimpers and buries her face against his neck, and she starts to sob loudly, causing Chan to sit up more, and he rocks her back and forth."Why are you crying, my love?" He asks gently, cupping her face gently, and Myla sniffles and shakes due to crying, and she whispers,"I was so worried that you wouldn't love me back."

Chan nuzzles her gently and he whispers "It's impossible to not to fall in love with you, you're so beautiful and your smile lights up the room and your emotions only make me fall more in love with you." Myla sniffles more, and she whispers."You still love me even with snot all around my nose?"

Chan chuckles and reaches over the baby wipes he keeps on his bed, and he wipes her nose gently before speaking softly. "Yes, even with snot all over your nose."

Myla giggles softly when Chan leans down and kisses her nose, and she wraps her arms around him and kisses his lips gently.

Chan hums against his mate's lips, kissing her gently, and he purrs when her fingers rub through his hair . He pulls back and clears his throat and says softly. "Come here."

Myla crawls into his lap and kisses his lips gently and gently grinds against him causing Chan to moan softly and grip her hips and he whispers softly "Baby" Myla blushes and whines softly as she starts to grind on him faster and harder. Chan grunts and leans forward holding her close as he grinds his hips up with hers and it wasn't long before they cum, Myla came on the side of his cock while he came on her pussy lips.

Myla blushes and she whispers "I'm sorry you weren't able to cum inside of me." Chan chuckles and he rolls them over as he rubs the tip of his cock against her wet folds and says "That's okay baby, I don't just cum once."

Myla giggles and moans at the feeling and she whispers "I love you channie."

Chan kisses her lips gently as he pushes his cock inside of her and he whispers softly and lovingly "I love you too my omega."