Abused // Chan

Plot: Chan and Myla are step- siblings through marriage, Chan's dad married Myla's mom, they grow close and have an unbreakable bond but they only grow closer when Myla's boyfriend becomes abusive. 

Warnings: step-cest!!!! Detailed smut, non-con and abuse from Myla's ex. Boxer Chan! Felix is also in here as well.

Before

Chan cuddles into Myla's side as they sleep together, his arm wrapped around her waist, he sleepily looks at the door when his father opens it and Chan's father lets out a small laugh and says "Breakfast is ready."

Chan smiles at his father and says "I'll wake her up then."

Chan's father leaves, shutting the door close and Chan turns back to Myla, her chubby cheeks red and her forehead covered in beads of sweat.

Chan being the best brother he could become concerned for her, they were the same age but Myla was born in 98 but he was born in 97 so he was older than her by a year even though they are the same age, but Myla never acted her age she has a young spirit at least that's what he calls it and he very much enjoys it.

Chan gently brushes the sweat away from her forehead and gently shakes her awake.

When she wakes up she lets out a soft whimper and opens her eyes, relieving her brown eyes to him and she gives him a soft smile before leaning and pressing her soft plush lips against his cheek. 

Chan smiles and brings up a hand and gently pets her head before pulling her close to chest and he speaks softly "They made breakfast, I'm going to grab a pancake before going to work."

Myla becomes excited and she leans back from him and fidgets with her fingers as she asks "Can I come please?"

Chan chuckles and nods before saying "Yeah but hurry up."

Myla squeals happily before getting up and grabs some clean clothes before running the bathroom causing Chan to laugh as he goes and takes a shower himself.

After Myla's shower she got dressed and ran down the hallway to see Chan packing up the breakfast for himself and her and told his dad that he was going to work and that Myla was coming with him before rushing out of the kitchen and grabbing her hand and pulling her out the door, her small giggles leaving her lips.

At the ring.

Chan is a boxer and is going up against his opponent currently, Myla stood by the side the lines cheering him on whenever the other lands a punch on him but Chan is fast, quick and strong he takes his opponent out quickly which turns into a total knockout and he wins.

After he gets out of the ring he is tackled into a hug by his stepsis and she gives him a small peck on the cheek which causes him to laugh and lifts her up hugging her tightly.

Chan cups Myla’s face gently and bumps his forehead against hers affectionately and chuckles softly.

"Oh- I didn't know you had a girlfriend." A deep voice says, causing Chan to look up to see Felix, his best friend and money dealer.

"She's my stepsister, we're just really close , that's all." Chan says as he wraps an arm around Myla's shoulder.

Felix smiles and looks at Myla and says "Nice to finally meet you, Myla. Chan never shuts up when he talks about you."

Myla blushes and pouts at Chan who chuckles and waves his hand before saying "It's all good things, I promise."

Myla nods and she shakes Felix's hand and she says softly "It's nice to meet you, Felix."

Felix hands Chan the wad of cash and says "That's 3,000 your next match it's on Monday and it's in the morning. I'll text you more details."