The Pack / All 8

Plot: Chan and his pack try to survive the zombie apocalypse.

Warnings: hybrids, zombie apocalypse, violence, suggestive, 18+, mentions of cannibalism, prey and predator, suggestive of poly?. Alcohol, death mentioned.

AN: Might make a part 2 :)

-

Chan grunts as he rolls around in his bed and grumbles when he bumps into his brother and he growls but he stops when he feels Myla wraps her arms around his waist and she whimpers into his back causing him to turn around and face her.

When Chan notices her tears he becomes worried "What's wrong bunny?" He asks softly his hand cupping her face and she whispers softly "I'm just scared." Chan wipes her tears away and he whispers softly so they don't wake the others. "It's okay to be scared but stick by us- by me and we'll be okay."

Chan gently starts to rub her floppy bunny ears and relaxes but he tenses up when he starts hearing groaning, moaning and screams outside the cabin they bunkered down in last night.

"What's going on?" Felix asks as he wakes up from beside Chan and he glances over that couple who cuddle against each other and Chan whispers softly "The dead are awake, we need to be quiet until morning."

Felix nods and climbs over Chan who grunts and glares at him making Felix smirk at him before wrapping his arms around Myla's waist as she looks up at him and she reaches up and pets his wolf ears.

Chan whines at the attention Myla is giving to Felix causing Myla to pout at Chan and she whispers so the dead can't hear her "he needs attention just as much as you and your other brothers Channie."

Chan cracks a smile at that and he nuzzles her gently as Felix nudges his face into her neck and holds her close.

Few hours later

Minho and Chanbin sit up against the wall as they listen to the zombies growling and running and walking.

Seungmin who's currently sitting next to Minho sits up and peeks out of the hole they made to see about five zombies just walking around and he humbles to Minho "It's just five of them."

Hyunjin hums to himself before grabbing his silent sniper gun and says "I'm going to take them out, I'll be on the roof."

Before Hyunjin can make it far though Chan calls out quietly "Be careful and call out if you need help." Hyunjin just nods before leaving the room.

Han, who is currently sitting next to Myla , speaks  softly to her "You probably feel very scared at the moment huh?" Myla just nods and curls up into the couch.

Chan glances over at Myla and Han and Chan growls alittle causing Han to look up at him in surprise.

"Be nice, Han, she's not prey." Chan says firmly as he walks over and bends down next to Myla and he nuzzles his nose against hers which causes his wolf tail to move back and front happily.

Myla blushes and giggles as Chan starts licking her face, grooming her. Han groans in disgust and says "why can't we eat her?"

Chan freezes as do the rest of the pack. Han covers his mouth in shock before whispering softly "I'm sorry I didn't mean that, I'm just starving."

Chan gulps in anger and says firmly "Myla is part of this pack, I don't care how hungry you get, never ever say something like that again or I'll take care of you myself."

Han nods and he whispers as he becomes ashamed of himself "I know, I know she is part of our pack. I'm sorry."

Chan doesn't say anything to that he just looks back at Myla who currently staring at Chan and Chan leans forward causing her eyes to refocused and she whispers "Maybe once the zombie are gone we go into town and get some canned food and if we can get some garden seeds I can make a small garden."