War King// Chan

Warnings: smut, yandere king Chan. Aggressive behavior, murder. War King Chan! Maid Reader. Fat-shaming. Sex Slave Reader! Angst, and Fluff too!

Chan looks over at his knight, who is not just a knight but one of his best friends.

"I need you to do something for me, felix." Chan says as he walks by him as they walk into practice.

Felix looks up at his King and tilts his head before asking "What do you need from me Chan?" Normally with others around he would call him Sire but they were the only ones in the practice rooms they do for fighting.

Chan bites his bottom lip before rubbing the back of his neck and says "I need you to kidnap Myla for me and chain her to my bed."

Felix raises a brow as he watches his King pick up a sword and starts swirling it before asking "Why?"

Chan looks at Felix straight in the eye and says "Because otherwise I'll become a mad King, I need her, I want her, I want her to love me because I love her, she's always on my mind, I want her as my bed warmer and sex slave."

Felix nods, he would never judge his king and best friend, he understood him very well because he also has an itch of a woman in the palace who is a baker.

"When do you want me to do it?" Felix asks as he stares at his king. Chan glances at the floor before looking at him and says "Now."

Felix nods and grabs a long chain, it's long enough to reach the bathroom but not long enough to leave the bedroom and rushes out of the room.

Myla pants softly as changes the bedding of one of the knights room, the dark bags under her eyes show just how exhausted she was, her heart starts to hurt which it does from time to time especially if she over works herself, it didn't help that she was overweight.

"Fatass!" One of the other maids that were with her shouts at her before shoving her to the side as another says "I hope the prince kills you. You're nothing but dead weight."

Myla stares at the floor as another maid says "Yeah you're worthless, you are good for nothing except for taking up space."

Myla walks out of the room after that with tears rolling down her face but before she makes another move a mask covers her mouth and face before blacking out.

When Myla awakes, she lets out a soft whimper before looking around the room, but it wasn't just any bedroom, it was King's Chan bedroom when she goes to move.

That's when she notices the chain around her ankle and she whimpers softly.

"Hey." A voice says causing Myla to look over at him, her eyes widened when she sees King Chan standing by the bathroom in nothing but a towel.

Myla gulps and looks away, she knew Chan was very muscular but not this muscular, he had a good body.

"You can look you know, sense your mine now, you can always look." Chan says as he walks over her.

Myla looks up at him and bites her lip before asking "What do you mean?" Chan smirks as he stares at her, he sits down on the bed and licks his lip and says "You're my personal bed warmer/sex slave from now on."

Myla bites her lip as she feels wetness gather between her legs and she blushes but than she remembers how overweight she was, she's been with a man in the past, a guard but when he saw her naked he looked at her in disgust and before telling her "You're stomach is to big and your breast?! They're huge and your hips have extra weight on them? And your ass, it's gross! I don't know how the clothes can hide that much fat."

Myla looks down in shame, the king will be so disgusted with her.

"My King, don't you think it would be better if you had a different girl be yours?" Myla asks softly as she looks at the sheets and she starts to wiggle her fingers against the fabric.

When Chan moves and lays down by her, that's when she looks at him, she gulps in fear when she sees the anger in his face.

"Are you rejecting your king?" Chan asks her with anger in his voice. Myla whimpers when Chan roughly grabs her hair and pulls her down to bed forcely causing her to whimper more but the wetness between her legs only becomes wetter. 

"No- no I would never reject you my king I just don't want to disappoint you when you see me naked." Myla whispers as she stares at her king.

Chan's eyes softened when she said that he knew how she looked since he always used to peek in on her. He remembers how he killed the guard that spoke to her that night, the same one she was going to have sex with. 

Chan leans down his grip on her hand loosening as he whispers "You're beautiful."

Myla gaps softly and her eyes widen when her King slams his lips down against her and she whimpers loudly against his lips when he rips off her dress.

"When you're alone with me, call me Chan, or daddy." Chan says to Myla softly, he watches her pant and nod at his words.

Chan removes the ripped clothing off of her and bd and throws it to the side, and uses his legs to open hers before laying himself between her legs and just lays on her as he lazily sucks and licks at her breast.

"Ah~" Myla moans and whimpers softly as she reaches up and grabs Chan's brown curly hair and she shivers under him as she lazily and sleepily runs her fingers through his hair.

Chan removes his towel around his waist, he was rock hard but right now all he wanted was to hold the woman he finally got to himself after all.

Chan kisses her neck gently as he hovers over her more and wipes her tears away and he whispers gently to her "With me? You'll be a queen and you'll be treated as such, I won't ever take another woman to bear my children or to marry. I make it my mission to get the courts to allow me to marry you."

Myla blushes from his words and she nods before gently touching his face and she whispers "Chan, don't make promises you can't keep." Chan smirks before he slams his lips down against hers and says softly against him "Oh darling it's not a promise, it's my word."

Myla shivers and wraps her arms around Chan's neck as she starts kissing his lips gently as she whimpers softly under him when he grinds his bare cock against her bare pussy.

Myla pants softly and squeals softly when his cock tip brushes against her wet folds.

Chan groans as he kisses her neck and grips her hair as he pushes his cock inside of her causing her to whimper in pain before whimpering in pleasure.

Myla's legs shake as Chan thrusts in and out of her and she whimpers softly and cries out when he lifts on her legs and puts it on his shoulder  as he keeps thrusting in and out of her.

Chan kisses her neck and holds onto her tightly as he keeps thrusting in and out of her and he whispers "damn babygirl."

Myla whimpers loudly as she grips his brown locks and shivers at the feeling he gives her and she whispers softly "Chan, I'm im-" Chan shushes her gently and whispers "I know I'm not far behind baby, cum for me."

Myla whimpers loudly as she cums around his cock and it's not until a few minutes later that she feels his thick hot cum inside of her.

Myla shivers and blushes when Chan's honey brown eyes look into her brown ones and he whispers "You okay?"

Chan gently pets her head as he nuzzles her neck, Myla whimpers as she gently nudges his ear with her nose and she whispers "I'm okay, just tired." Chan nods and whispers softly "Get some rest beautiful."