asking for help // Chan

Plot: Myla asks her neighbor to help her

Warnings: pregnancy, trailer park setting. Neighbor Chan and Felix.

Myla groans in frustration when her dog goes under the trailer and gets caught, she tries her best to crawl under the trailer and she succeeds with getting her dog unhooked but she's unable to get the leash unstuck which causes to whine in distress and takes her dog back inside.

She couldn't stay under the trailer for long because she was heavily pregnant, and she wondered if Chan: her neighbor would be able to help her.

So she waddles out of the trailer and walks next door, seeing that his car is there. She waddles up his stairs and bites her lip nervously before knocking on his door.

It only took a few seconds before the door opened, and she gulped when it was Chan's best friend and roommate Felix he gave her a small smile and said, "Hey Myla! It's nice to see you! How are you?" 

Myla blushes as she fidgets with her shirt and says softly, "Hey Felix, I'm alright, I guess. Is Chan home by chance?"

Felix smiles widely at her and nods before inviting her in. "Come on in, sweetheart, I don't want you standing in the snow and the cold."

Myla nods and waddles inside, and she looks around before going over to the couch and sitting on the couch.

It only took a few seconds before Chan and Felix walked into the living room, and Chan rushed to her side and put his hands on her large, swollen stomach, and he chuckles "Myla! It's such a sight to see you sweetheart how are you? Felix said, "You asked for me?"

Myla nods and blushes. "Y-yes I did, I was wondering if you would be okay with going under the trailer for me to get my dog's leash unstuck? I was able to get the dog out, but I was unable to get the leash unstuck."

Chan looks at her in concern and says softly "You shouldn't be under the trailer at all sweetheart, I'll go under and get it for you but next time your dog gets stuck just come straight here."

Myla blushes and nods and goes to stand up, but Chan puts his hands on her waist and says "No no stay for abit you just got here."

Myla blushes and nods before whispering softly. "Alright."