Surrogate// Chan Ft FemFelix

Plot: Chan is an alpha and falls for an omega whose body is weak and is unable to carry pups, and this is their story.

Warnings: femFelix! Omega Felix, Alpha Chan, Omega reader. Surrogate Felix! Insecurities from Myla and Chan. Angst with a happy ending. No smut

Chan x Myla.

—-

Everyone assumes that Omega can carry pups, but there are a few omegas that are able to, but some are extremely weak to do so.

How they meant:

Myla sighs softly as she walks down the hallway of Megaverse High. It was her last year of high school, and she already wanted it to be over. She hated school.

She just wanted to find a mate already, half of her friends have already found a mate but she hasn't.

As she continues to walk, she looks down at her books real quick, and she walks into a wall well, not a wall but into someone's chest that feels like a wall.

Myla looks up and blushes when she makes eye contact with Chan, who's the swim captain of the school and an alpha, and she whispers softly, "I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

Chan gives her a sweet smile and brushes his blonde hair back before speaking softly. "It's alright, omega."

Currently (2 years later)

Myla cuddles against Chan's chest, and she gently nuzzles him as he sleeps, which causes him to rumble in his sleep, which sounds like purring.

Myla smiles at the sound before getting out of bed and goes to the bathroom to take a shower since she is getting sweaty.

As she washes her body she wonders if Chan is truly okay with them harding a hard time making pups, when they found out she had a disease that would make her extremely weak during the pregnancy, she remembers how Chan acted, he grew distant with her and sometimes pulled away from her affection.

They went to counseling, and she came to find out that Chan was feeling guilty about pushing the pups onto her, and he had started crying saying what if she had died giving birth?" It would be all his fault.

Myla had comforted him and told him she would not blame him and she doesn't blame him for wanting pups because she wants them too.

The counselor had told them that there are other ways of getting pups such as adopting or hiring a surrogate to have a pup.

Chan said he'll think about it, to which Myla had also agreed with.

She would like to go through pregnancy with Chan, but she mostly just wants to have a pup with him, her body is just weak to carry a baby and she always feels so guilty for not being able to give him one due to her weak body it's also hard to get pregnant.

She lets out a sigh as she rinses off the soap and she squeals when the curtain is pulled back which causes Chan to chuckle and step in and wrap his arms around her body before kissing her ear gently "You left my side why baby?"

Myla blushes and giggles when he nuzzles his face against hers, and she whispers, "I got sweaty baby, you know how much I sweat unless it is under you."

Chan gives a playful growl and kisses her shoulder and he whispers softly "Sweetheart, you know I woke up to a certain feeling through our bond, can you tell me what's going on in your beautiful head?"

Myla blushes, and she whispers softly as she puts her hands on his arms. "I'm just worried that you don't want me anymore because I'm having trouble having pups."