Wolf x Bunny /Chan

Warnings: werewolf Chan x Bunny myla (aka reader) Chan is an alpha wolf, and Myla is omega bunny. King Chan. Queen Myla. Myla is called Babygirl.

Guess Star: Hongjoong from ateez

-

Myla blushes when her king: Chan gives her a look and gently tugs on the chains that's hooked to the collar around her neck, which causes her to slide up his legs and into his lap.

Chan gently traces his thumb against her jawline, and he whispers softly in her ear, "I love you, baby girl." Chan nuzzles his big nose against her cheek and nose gently, and Myla whispers back."I love you too, Channie." Chan lets out a soft, affectionate growl before kissing her lips gently while gripping her hips, and he whispers,"Such a good girl for me." His wolf ears part slightly when he hears the doors open and he looks over to see the doctor of the palace and he smiles at him "Minho, it's so nice to see you, what brings you here?"

Minho gulps, and he looks down before looking up at his good king and says, "Alpha, I come to bring you news." Chan and Myla sit up straight, they're love for each other is going to have to wait for later and Myla stands up with her hands going to her sides and she speaks softly "Tell us."

Minho nods and steps forward and says, "King Hongjoong from the ocean is on his way." Chan sighs and nods before starting to give orders."Make a room, tell the maids to double clean, get a big dinner ready."

After Chan gives the orders, he pulls Myla's chains and pulls her back into his lap, and he goes back to nuzzling her gently.

"Are you okay?" Chan asks his mate gently, and Myla looks down, and she whispers,"Hongjoong's coming, I'm okay. I miss him, but my heart hurts when I ever see him." Chan gently rubs her back gently and kisses her tears away gently, and he whispers."I'm sorry."

Myla sniffles and shakes her head gently before looking at Chan and whispers, "It's okay, if it wasn't for him to give me away to you, I would have never been able to find you."

Chan gently cups her face, and he whispers, "I know darling, I remember meeting you and promising to protect you and love you." Myla blushes and giggles when he starts kissing her ear gently, holding her close.

Myla nuzzles Chan gently, and she whispers, "I know, it's one of my favorite moments with you."

Chan kisses her face gently, and he whispers, "What's your other favorite moment with me?" Myla blushes and she whispers "After my brother sold me to you, you cheered me up by taking me horseback riding and we traveled down to the woods, you turned into your wolf form for me and you let me touch you. It was amazing."

Chan smiles at the memory, and he whispers, "I remember that very well. It's one of my favorite moments as well." He gently rubs his thumb against her tummy, and he whispers."I'm just happy that I have you, baby."

Myla presses her lips against his gently and whispers, "I'm happy that I have you too, honey."