vampire felix!

Warnings: vampire Felix, pirate ages, sweet fluff.

-

Felix watches from afar, looking after his human mate: Myla who was talking to pirates, he uses his vampire hearing from where he sat to listen in on their conversation and he gives a small smile as he listens to his mate ask questions about the sea and the myths of the sea which aren’t really myths at all.

Felix continues to listen in until his mate stops talking to the pirates which went on and on and Felix knew that if she wasn't his mate he would have walked away and she is his mate and he listens to all the questions  she had for the pirates.

Felix doesn't move from his spot when she walks towards him with a happy smile, and she flops onto his lap and says softly, "Hi, lex." Felix chuckles and kisses her cute nose, and he whispers."Hi sweetheart, are you okay?"

Myla nods, and she nuzzles her neck into his neck, holding him close, her soft silk dress he stole for her clings to her body, making her look soft and pulm.

Felix grips her sides gently, and he whispers, "Wanna go to bed?" Myla bites her lip and pulls back to look at him," she whispers. "Yeah." 

Felix nods, picks her up and carries her upstairs that is in the bar, and lays her down on the bed before climbing in beside her.

Myla snuggles into Felix and kisses his lips gently, holding him close.