Hot Werewolf Sex //Chan

Warnings: werewolf Chan, marking, blood, rough sex. Detailed smut

-

"You have such soft thighs, baby girl." Chan whispers as he rubs her soft pulm inner thighs and Myla giggles softly and says "I want my inner thigh very soft for you so you can have a soft cushion when you're pounding between my legs."

Chan moans at her words, and he whispers softly, "Such a sweetheart for me." Myla whines softly when she feels his fingertips slide up her thigh, and she whispers,"Channie."

Chan hums softly at her as he brushes his fingertips against her pussy before he grabs on of her pussy lips and gently rolls it through his fingers, he watches her face twist into pleasure and she whispers "ah~"

Chan bites his lip before kissing her knee before going between her legs and gently rubs his large nose against her nub causing her to whimper and quickly grab his hair as he lets out a deep growl and he huffs before licking her entrance of her pussy before pushing his tongue inside of her causing her to whimper before tugging on his hair "Channie, please! I need you. I'm so wet."

Chan moans against her pussy causing her to shiver, he pulls away from her before sliding up her body and taps his throbbing red tip cock against her soaked entrance before pushing inside of her pussy.

Myla gaps and arches her back in pleasure and digs her nails into his back leaving deep scratches on his back which will leave markings for a day or so.

Chan grunts as his wolf nails growls and he digs his nails into her hips as he thrusts in and out of her pussy at a fast speed causing her to cry out and whimper in pain and pleasure in his ear.

Chan grunts and growls in her ear harshly gripping her hair as he pounds harder against her g spot causing the bed to slam against the wall causing her to cry out as he digs his nails into her sides causing a trail of blood to follow which cause Chan to pull her close and causes Myla to scream out in pain and pleasure as she cums around his cock and Chan grunts in pleasure before cumming hard inside of her.

Myla pants softly and pushes her sweaty body against the bed and she whimpers when she feels Chan licks her wounds on her hips and side which will probably leave a scar and Myla whimpers and pushes Chan's head away gently "Channie, it hurts baby" Chan whimpers and goes back to licking her wounds which have became red which causes her to hiss in pain and whimper before gripping his hair and lets him lick her wounds.

Once Chan had licked all her wounds, he pulled away and hovered over her, and he whispered, "I'm sorry for hurting you, baby girl."

Myla wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him close, and she whispers, "It's okay, I know you didn't do it on purpose, baby."

Chan gently kisses her lips softly cupping her face gently. "You're such a sweetheart, but I'm still going to make it up to you, okay?" Myla kisses his lips back before giving his nose a peck, and she whispers, "Okay, baby."