Zombie AU // Chan

Warnings: abuse, murder, Chan is the leader/dad of the group. Myla is somewhat an outcast due to Zak. Angst with a fluffy ending. Zombie AU.

Staring: Some of the members of NMIXX
-

Chan had a rule: no camping in tents only in cars, any car is fine as long as it has windows, doors that can lock and the windows must be covered at all times, and must be beside each other at all times.

He set these rules in place to make it safer for everyone but not everyone is safe and he learns that the hard way.

Myla sighs softly as she washes everyone's clothes, when she got to Chan's boxer (her leader) she blushes and quickly washes them and rinses them out before hanging them up on the drying rack, she looks over her shoulder to see her boyfriend: Zak leaning against the rock bed beside her, his eye cold and empty as always and he huffs out "What are you looking at whore?"

Myla bites her bottom lip, tears in her eyes before whispering "Nothing." She goes back to washing the clothes.

She only looks up when she hears laughter on the other side of the river and she stares longingly at the group of girls who were all laughing and gossiping. She wished she could join them but Zak won't let her.

In fact when they joined Chan's group he told them that they like to keep to themselves which is only partly true, she is in fact an introvert, she may doesn't talk alot but she would at least like to hang out with the rest of her group but Zak keeps her isolated from the others especially from the group leader and his friends.

She's ripped from her thoughts when Zak grabs her wrist and yanks her out of the water causing her to yelp in pain, she lets out a pained gaps and a small cry when he slaps her hard across the face and he growls out "Stop looking like your not here with me."

Myla starts to cry loudly when he starts kicking her stomach but she screams when he kicks her back.

"Hey! What the fuck do you think you're doing to her!!" One of the women shouts before they all come running over to them.

Lily, one of the girls in the group slaps Zak across the face and pushes him to the group and hisses "Get away from her you prick!"

Haewon pushes a cloth up to Myla's busted lip and tells Sally to go get Chan who rushes out of the river bank.

It only took a few moments before Chan came running to the riverbank with Felix.

"What the hell is going on?! Sally told me that abuse is happening?" Chan's firm tone causes everyone to freeze.

Myla sobs softly in pain and Chan rushes to her side, when he sees her face he looks up at Haewon and asks her with a tone that causes her to shiver "what the hell happened?"

Haewon gulps and she stands up and says "Zak was beating on Myla, Chan."

Chan's eyes widened in shock and he looks over at Zak who glares at Myla who cowards from his glaze and looks at Chan who looks back at her and he asks softly "is it true that he hit you?"

Myla gulps and nods tears rolling down her face.

Chan gently helps Myla stand up who whimpers in pain and he looks over at Felix whose glaring at Zak with a cold harsh glare and Chan says "Felix, take Myla to the RV she'll be staying with us from now on."

Felix's glaze softens and he nods before wrapping his wrap around her waist and her arm around his neck as he helps her Out of the riverbank and to the RV where the rest of the guys were.

Chan looks at the other girls and says "What's about to happen next we don't speak of it to Myla at all."

Haewon nods along with the rest of the girls.