Mermaids //Chan

Plot: Merman Chan and his mate Myla both live in the darkest part of the ocean, they have never seen the light but yet they kept themselves beautiful from the things Myla was able to make from plants at the bottom of the ocean.

They didn't know that there was another world until scientists poked their nose into places they shouldn't.

Warnings: kidnapping, nudity, soulmates - Myla and Chris. Felix, Changbin, and Minho are mad scientists. No smut, just angst and Fluff.

Myla swims towards Chris and chirps at him causing Chris to turn around and he smiles at her before swimming towards her and wraps his arms around her waist pulling her onto his chest putting her full weight on him including her tail and swims into the cave they live in.

The cave was beautiful and had diamonds sparkling on the floor of the cave lighting it up once Chris gets to the edge of the rock he helps his mate up onto the rocks and gets on it next before growing his legs, which was painful which is why he always changed first so Myla can rely on him when the pain gets to much.

When Myla grows her legs, she grips Chris's hand as she cries out in pain, which causes Chris to pull her into his arms, and he whispers in a deep voice. "Oh sweetheart," 

Myla clings to Chris and sobs as her legs shake from the pain, and she sobs as she grabs his brown curly hair and pants against him until the pain subsides.   

Chris shushes her gently and cuffs at her. They both could speak the English language due to their parents, but they prefer sounds or touches to communicate.

Myla sits on his lap fully, both of them are fully naked and they don't wear clothes, she nuzzles her face against his gently to show thanks for helping her.

Chris gently nuzzles his nose against hers and pushes his forehead against her before cuffing at her affectionately.

Chris had different mates in the past, but he never felt this way with Myla. He had never felt love like this before.

Myla chirps at him which gets his attention, her breast were large and huge so when she stands up and they jiggle he couldn't help but chuckle before stands too and towers over her before following her to the other side of the rock to the bed they made and Myla curls up on it.

Chris follows her and curls up beside her, pushing his face against her neck and ear and huffs in her ear in annoyance when she starts poking him.

Poking between mates is something that leads to wrestling. It's how they play. 

Chan leans over her and pushes his body down on hers, still huffing, which causes Myla to giggle under him, which makes him crack a smile.

The wrestling between them didn't last long either after that, Chris had won and laid on top with her legs open and him between her legs and he whispered in her ear "Sleep, little mate."

Myla hums and snuggles into him before falling asleep. Chris looks around the cave once more before burying himself into her and falls asleep himself. 

In the morning

Chris wakes up to hear the water slashing, for a minute he thinks it's Myla but he feels her underneath him and he immediately jumps up in alarm and gets his bow ready and sends Myla an alarmed chirp which causes her to wake up in fear and she immediately gets behind him.

They both wait and watch two humans come out of the water, and the one with blonde hair and freckles speaks up. "Where the hell are we, changbin?"

Changbin with the muscles and shorter one speaks, "Don't know, but Felix, I think we went off course."

Felix chuckles and says, "No shit." Felix looks around and freezes when he notices two other people.  "Changbin were not alone."

Changbin looks over to where Felix is looking, and he freezes.

Felix looks at them, noticing that they're naked, and he quickly looks away and says, "Do you mind putting on clothes?"

Chris growls, causing Felix to look at him, and Changbin tenses up.

"You humans aren't welcomed here, leave." Chris demands darkly. Myla whimpers and wraps her arms around Chris's waist in case Chan wants to jump into the water. 

Felix holds his hands up and says, "We found the place so we are." Chris snarls, his eyes turning black, and he says coldly."Leave before I make you leave with an arrow in your chest."

Changbin grabs Felix's arm and says, "We'll leave." Changbin forces Felix into the water and then forces him to leave.

Chris pulls down his bow, and he looks at Myla and asks softly. "You okay?" Myla nods and nuzzles him gently, and she whispers."I'm tired." Chris looks at her in concern, and he whispers,"Baby, we just spelled." Myla whimpers and says,"I know, but I can barely keep my eyes open."

Without warning, Chan catches Myla as she faints in his arms, and he lets out in worry, alarming chirps and cups her face gently before he starts to cry.

However, as he cried, he started to get sleepily too, and before long, he passed out.

One day later

Chris wakes up in his merman form, he was underwater but the water was bright, he looks around and swims forward before knocking into something and that when he notices people are in front of him and not any people but people in a lab coat, he starts to panic as he looks around for his mate and he chirps loudly for her, he waits for a few more minutes before chirping loudly again it was than that he got a returned loud chirp, he whips his head around to see a cave at the bottom of the floor and he rushes into it quickly and when he sees Myla he chirps loudly again and swims up to her, she was laying on the rock bed and he gets out of the water and grows his legs pushing away the pain and rushes to her "Myla!" He cries.

Myla whimpers and grips Chris' shoulders, and she sobs softly. "Chris, they're - they're going to do stuff to us."

Chris growls darkly and says, "I won't let them, have they touched you?"

Myla shakes her head and says, "N-no but Felix, the blonde from before is one of them, I'm scared, Chris. I want to go home."

Chris wraps his arms around her, and he whispers softly, "I want to go home too, baby girl, and we will, I promise."

Myla coughs harshly, causing Chris to look worried. Myla whimpers as she curls up on the bed, causing Chris to push his body up against her, and he whines softly. "Baby? What's wrong?"

Myla whimpers and shakes her head before speaking. "My throat hurts." 

Chris whines, and he whispers, "We can't make our own medicine Wende they could take us out of our land." He snarls in anger.

In the viewing room

Minho looks over at Felix, who studies the two mer-species, and Minho says, "I'm going to throw them some healing plants so the mermaid doesn't die."

Felix nods and says "Alright."

Minho pauses and says, "You did a good job at finding these creatures, felix."

Felix nods and watches his boss leave before sighing softly.