Dad Chan / ft minho and felix

Warnings: teen group bullies! Extreme abuse, sexual touching and forced kissing (not detailed) anxiety! Overwhelming emotions! Chan becomes a mess but fixes everything.

Chan walks to his daughter's room and knocks on her door before walking in and sees her curled on the bed and he smiles widely at her "Hey sweetie, i'm going to order out tonight what would you like?"

When he sees his daughter reaching for her notepad, he starts to get mad but he holds back, he knows she's going through a rough time, he just wishes she'll tell him why so he can fix it.

Chan smiles sadly when his daughter hands him the paper and he reads the handwritten fried chicken?

Chan chuckles and says softly "we can get that sweetheart, I'm going to make the order, come and join me in the living room okay?"

When she nods , Chan walks out of the room with tears in his eyes. Chan picks up the food and orders the chicken with some sides and pays it over the phone. 

After he gets down on the phone he turns on the TV and puts his daughter's TV show on which is H2o: just add water.

When Chan hears footsteps he looks over to his daughter, waggling towards him cutely making him smile and wiggle slightly in his seat, she's so cute it never fails.

"Hey baby, I put your favorite tv show on." Chan says softly and his daughter wraps her arms around his arm and cuddles into his side as she watches the show.

Chan puts his head on hers and gently holds her small hand in his.

His daughter could speak, but she hasn't spoken in a year and he doesn't understand, he's trying to be patient though, the therapist said that it'll take time but when he looks at his daughter he could tell she's in pain and she's hurting alone, which breaks his heart.

Sometimes he cries himself to sleep because he is worried for her.

Chan is snapped out of his thoughts when the doorbell rings and he gets up gently removing his daughter from his arm before going to the door and gets the food before rejoining her.

After they ate

Myla curls up against her father's side with the blanket over them and she gently traces shapes into his father's hand as she watches the show.

Whenever she feels uneasy being around her father makes her feel safe and comfortable, she wishes she could talk to him but the overwhelming emotions make it so hard for her and her school doesn't help the matter they only make it worse.

"Sweetheart?" Chan whispers causing Myla to look up at him, she bites her bottom lip as her emotions become overwhelming and she grips the book beside her.

Chan notices her gripping the book and he doesn't stop the tears rolling down his face "Sweetheart please talk to me, let me hear your beautiful voice again, talk to me, tell me what's wrong?"

Myla breaks down in front of her father, tears streaming down her face as she cries loudly into his arm. Chan whimpers as he takes her into his arms and he whispers heartbrokenly "please baby, talk to me, I can fix it whatever it is."

Myla sobs only increase gripping his father's shirt and she whispers brokenly "The school- it's full of bullies daddy, the teachers look the other way but- there's a group of teens, 3 girls and 2 boys. They do stuff to me daddy."

Chan felt the anger inside of his veins rushing everywhere, he grips the couch harshly and he whispers "What do they do?"

Myla pulls back and lays down to where her legs are facing him, she opens her legs enough to show cut marks on her inner thigh and she whispers brokenly "The girls lift up my skirt and cut my right thigh and the boys-" when she starts whimpering she just points her left thigh to show purple marks.