Omegaverse// Chan

Plot: Chan's youngest daughter falls pregnant.

Warnings: abortion, diseases, underage drinking and pregnancy, omegaverse, Minho and Changbin are Myla's older brothers. Chan is a single dad. Mentions death a lot and thoughts of suicide.

Notes:
Myla is 14

Myla has not presented yet. She does later in the oneshot.

The disease Myla has is fake, to my knowledge it's not real in real life, I just made it up for the sake of the story.

Chan- Alpha
Minho- Alpha
Changbin - Beta
Myla- was not presented in the beginning but later got presented (which you'll have to find out when you read it.)
Felix- Omega with alpha traits.

Myla tears up as she stares at the test in her hand, two lines on the stick showing that she was pregnant, she starts releasing panic waves in her scent and she tries to stop it but she can't.

Just then her older brother: Minho opens the door and is about to say something but when he sees the pregnancy test in her hand he immediately calls for their dad: Chan in a panic and it wasn't a second later did they hear running footsteps.

Myla starts to sob when her father comes into view and Minho looks up at him in tears and says "Myla's pregnant."

Chan's expression turns unreadable as he marches into the bathroom and he grabs the stick that's in her hand gently and looks at it when he sees the two red lines he tears up and wraps his arm around her shoulders and says to Minho "Get the car ready."

Minho nods and rushes to the car.

Chan turns Myla towards him and he asks firmly "Who's the father, Myla?"

Myla whimpers in fear and whispers "Felix." Chan pulls her close and hugs her tightly and he whispers "It's going to be okay, but Myla you understand the risks don't you know? You haven't presented yet which means this baby could kill you."

Myla whimpers and nods "I know." Chan cups her face gently and he whispers softly "Tell me what you want, do you want to keep the baby?"

Myla bites her lip and she whispers weakly "I don't know daddy, I know I could die but the baby."

Chan kisses her forehead gently and he whispers "I know sweetheart, but you're my pup, I'll protect you no matter what. If you don't want this baby right now that's okay, but if you want the baby that's okay too but sweetheart I don't want to lose you."

Myla whimpers and grips her father's shirt and she whispers "I want to keep the baby." Chan shuts his eyes tightly as tears leak through his lids.

"Okay sweetheart." Chan whispers as he holds her close and rocks her back and forth before whispering "We need to take you to the hospital then and I'll let Felix's parents know."

Myla nods as she weakly walks out of the bathroom but she stops and turns to her father who stares at her with a sad expression.

"What if I change my mind in the future daddy?" Myla asks weakly as she starts to cry. Chan rushes to her side and pulls her into his arms and he whispers "Then I'll support you baby, and if someone tries to force you into anything you come to me and I'll take care of it."

Myla sobs against her father's chest and grips his shirt "Daddy I don't want to die." Chan shushes her gently and he picks her up and carries her to the car and he whispers as he buckles her up "I won't let you die, Myla maybe i can do something. We'll talk to the doctors."

Myla nods and releases her grip on her father and he shuts the car door before getting in, Minho sitting beside him in the passenger seat and Chan turns to him as he turns on the car and asks "Where's Changbin?"