Of course, Oda Sakunosuke received a lot of remuneration when he was a killer, but for a killer who is precarious and has no expectations for the future, money is something you can spend as much as you earn. Who knows whether he will be betrayed in the next moment? Kill and sleep forever?

But after he made up his mind not to be a killer, Oda Sanosuke realized that he was already short of money. If a kind-hearted curry buyer hadn't taken him in, Oda Sanosuke might have become the first person in history to freeze to death and starve. Dead killer.

If he hadn't met Araki Kuyo today, Oda Sakunosuke, who had few options, would probably have chosen to find a job in the port mafia. At least there were still quite a lot of low-level coolies like corpse pickers.

"Well..." Araki Kūyo tilted his head and thought for a while, and found out from his memory the position Ogai Mori gave when he attracted him, "I am one of the cadres." "Are

you a cadre?"

Oda Sakunosuke asked. When he heard this sentence, his body leaned forward slightly in surprise.

Although Mori Ogai seems to give it to the cadres easily, in Yokohama, the Port Mafia, the oldest underground organization, is a local snake that even the government pinches its nose to seek cooperation, and the cadres are second only to the leader. Big shots and even the next leader will be selected from these five cadres - this is why so many people opposed Mori Ogai's rise to power as a small private doctor, because he did not have cadres. The rationality and legitimacy of the succession.

If Ogai Mori had not used his outstanding skills to win over the colonel cadres, cadre candidates Ozaki Momiji and Rando, as well as Araki Kuyo, who had many supporters, there might have been more twists and turns in his succession.

Oda Sakunosuke rubbed his hair and sighed: "I didn't expect that I would meet a cadre of the Port Mafia... It's really strange." It was not only surprising

that he would meet a cadre, but also the cadre he met He is actually so interested in books.

The job that Araki Kuyo entrusted to Oda Sakunosuke was actually very simple, yes, that was to teach the children - Akutagawa Gin, Akutagawa Ryunosuke, and five other children.

Although Araki Kūyo took them in, he was not a human being after all, and he did not know how to teach children. Moreover, these children's dreams were really colorful and needed a foundation to realize them. In this case, it was better to find a tutor to take charge.

When Oda Sakunosuke learned that his job was to take care of children, he was not dissatisfied at all. Rather, he actually liked this job.

Although Oda Sakunosuke still has to take classes from these students, such as culture, but when it comes to knowledge about combat, the vital points of the human body, judging murderous intent, and how to sneak into a place without alerting anyone, no one can compare with Oda Sakunosuke. More familiar.

After all, these things are the basis of his diet. If he does not remember them firmly and put them into practice, then Oda Sakunosuke will not be able to survive the day when he becomes a gold medal killer.

If his previous job was to take the lives of others, then teaching these children is to give them more opportunities for the future - Oda Sakunosuke can feel his soul that was originally immersed in darkness rising upwards. Go, maybe not long after, I can make up my mind to pick up a pen and write the continuation of my life story.