Chapter 87 - Her emotions

Start from the beginning

Yamuna: nan Inga tha da irukan.. nee amaithiya padu…

Maya frowned while her fingers automatically caressed her tummy.

Maya: athai paapa nala iruka illa..

Yamuna had tears in her eyes and looked at Anjali.

Maya: Athai solu paapa ku onu illa la..

Yamuna turned away sobbing, making Maya panic.

Anjali: Maya iru… she stopped her who tried to sit up again… pesama padu Maya..

Maya: Bed ah lift panu..

Anjali: iru..

Maya: ipa vaachu solu Anjali… Enana therila.. romba pain ah irunthuchu… romba bayanta.. please solu doctor enna sonanga….

Anjali: Maya athu... She hesitated.

Maya: Enna ?

Anjali: Sorry Maya baby ku… heart beat illa nu D&C panitanga,..

Anjali expected that she would break down but what happened next scared her. Maya gasped at her with a painful look before she turned rigid without a word and sat there blankly staring. Anjali waited for sometime giving her time to take in what she had said but when she stayed the same she was hell scared. She pressed Maya's palms comfortingly.

Anjali: Maya ethukarathu kastam tha.. ana athuku ipadi irukatha.. Ethachu pesu.. illa aluthuru…

Maya looked at her blankly but did not respond.

Anjali: Athai.. She called Yamuna who was sobbing in the corner.

Yamuna found her in trance and moved to stand beside her. Holding her chin she made her look up at her.

Yamuna: Maya nadanthuthu nadanthuruchu .. ini ethuvum pana mudiyathu… Un kastam enaku puriyuthu…Athai irukan un kuda… Manasu vitu aluthuru ella seri agirum.. She caressed her hair.

Anjali: enna athai.. ethuvum ah pesa matingara.. bayama iruku..

Yamuna: Maya Inga paru di ethachu pesu.. enguluku bayama iruku…

Yamuna waited for her response but in vain Maya stayed silent. Panicking Yamuna tapped on Maya’s cheeks to get a response but started crying when she stayed still.

Yamuna: Mayu.. Mayu ethachu pesu di..

She hugged Maya to her chest and sobbed while caressing her hair.

Anjali stood there with tear filled eyes looking at an unmoving Maya until she noticed her breathing being abnormal. Yamuna was also soon to realize her uneven breath. Pulling away she found Maya struggling to breath and the duo was scared.

Yamuna: Mayu onu illa da.. onu ila.. Inga paru ena paru..

She tried to calm her but her shortage for breath was increasing by each second.

Yamuna: Doctor ah kupdu Anjali..

Anjali quickly ran out of the room and glared at Maaran who was seated along with Kathir in the waiting area before running towards the help desk. Informing them to quickly get the doctor she ran back only to be stopped by restless Maaran.

Maaran: enna Mathini aachu ?

Anjali glared at him and in time the doctor had arrived and left in Maya's room while the trio followed her and stood out of the room

Kathir: ena Anjali Maya ku enna ?

Anjali: Maya mulichuta.. mothal varthai.. papa ku onu illa thena nu kekara..