"Steam..-punk..?" Hawks could barely speak, bleeding from multiple wounds around his body.

"Hold on, I'll help you out!" Immediately Kaito began using his steam to try and close his wounds.

"Conserve your strength." Hawks pushed back his hands. "The others are in worse shape."

Hawks directed his attention to the other fallen heroes around, immediately Kaito noticed his classmates, Tokoyami and Mineta.

Without wasting time he grabbed the emergency first aid kit from his costume and did what he could to help them.

"Th-theyre..." frantically he checked for a pulse, which he found, much to his relief. "Don't worry, guys! The emergency response team is on the way, hang tight!"

Again doing what he could to stop their bleeding, tearing up from watching all of that destruction.

"This is just like that one time..."

He recalled the vision that haunted him, watching his friends dead.

"What the hell happened here? Who did this!?"

"A-.. All For One."

"Your wings..." Kaito noticed. "Please tell me you just overused your quirk, Hawks."

Hawks remained silent.

"I see... I'll make things even..." He looked down at Mineta and Tokoyami. "I promise you guys."

"K-Kaito.. no! He's too-" Hawks coughed. "Too strong!"

"We'll see about that." As he looked up, the tears running down his face steamed away immediately.

His sorrow, slowly turned into rage.

Kaito could hear an helicopter approaching, it wasn't the emergency team, but a team of reporters covering the battle.

"Oh my God! We need to help these people, quick! Inform the others!" A woman disembarked and headed their way. She recognized the steam powered hero. "You're Steampunk, right? From U.A? Are you injured? Need assistance?"

"I'll be fine. I notified U.A's emergency team, they should be arriving here any minute now. Please, take care of these heroes." Kaito walked away.

"Wait! You're injured! You can't be-"

Before the reporter could finish, Steampunk violently took off, no longer taking care of himself to not overuse his quirk.

"Flashfire Steam - Flank Speed Afterburner!"

Blasting away at a speed even faster than ever before, the Hero made his way towards the final battle against the incarnation of evil.

>>> End Of The Line <<<

Following the signs of a MIGHTY battle in the city, Steampunk flew at full speed back towards U.A. The sheer amount of destruction could only mean ONE villain.

The evil mastermind himself; All For One.

The stakes couldn't be any higher. As for a life was on the line.

As U.A fell in the background, All For One held the poor, skinny and frail All Might above his head, ready to break the #1 hero like a twig.

But not today...

As from both sides, a pincer attack, unplanned, unprecedented at such speed stood in his way.

"This quirk is-" The villain could FEEL the air around himself heating up.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨! || A BNHA OC Story!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें