Jungkook killed Junho by his gun. Yoongi looked back and saw Jungkook holding a gun looking at Yoongi with his eyes teary. Then Jungkook put the gun down and looked away wiping his tears. Yoongi gripped the hammer tightly and then suddenly threw it away with full force. The hammer got hit on the wall. Yoongi then ran his hand in his hair and then went towards Jungkook. He harshly grabbed his arm and asked in a loud voice, "Why you did that, huh? Tell me?"

Jungkook jerked his hand away and shouted with teary eyes, "I can't let you do something like this in front of me." He then took his steps backwards. His back hit the wall and he slided down while sobbing. There was complete silence for few minutes. Yoongi went towards him and crouched down to his level in front of him. Jungkook was looking down.

Yoongi held Jungkook's chin and made him look at himself. "See Jungkook you couldn't do something ruthless even to a person who hurted you alot in past, that too both physically and mentally", spoke Yoongi. He continued speaking, "I already knew you can't do anything like this with Junho but this is the truth of mafias..... remember you once called me a monster. I am a monster.... I could have killed Junho with this hammer ruthlessly without even feeling guilty. I could have beated him mercilessly and converted him into a pulp right now. I knew you will stop me."

Jungkook didn't said anything. He looked at Yoongi whose eyes were now teary. Yoongi spoke again, "This is the reality of mafias Jungkook. There is no place for mercy and love here. You have to be like me. Can you do this? Huh, tell me?" Jungkook didn't know how to answer. Few tears escaped from Yoongi's eyes. Then he said, "There is nothing good in this life. Its just pain and suffering."

He then cupped Jungkook's face and said, "I know my Kook.... he can't be like me in this life and he shouldn't be. Jungkook, you are not this merciless and emotionless. Don't change yourself for this stupid dangerous life." Jungkook didn't said anything just listening to Yoongi silently.

Yoongi spoke again, "I noticed back then.... you temporarily dressed Chen's wounds... didn't you?" Jungkook slowly nodded his head and answered in a low voice, "I... I did." "Then tell me Jungkook can you do all these horrible things then? Can you be ruthless and emotionless to be in mafias? Huh? Can you always suffer unnecessary pain in life? I don't want you to change and become like me", said Yoongi.

Jungkook didn't answer him again. Yoongi waited for a few minutes but Jungkook still didn't said anything. Yoongi wiped his tears and stood up and said, "I will not stop you from now on. Do whatever you want." After saying this Yoongi went towards the door to leave. He halted in his steps before opening the door and spoke without looking at Jungkook, "If I tell you as a mafia king, you did great with that consignment thing but as your elder brother, I am not happy with whatever you did. You disappointed me by planning everything behind my back. It was dangerous. You are free from now on from my side. Do whatever you want. Nobody will stop you. And.... and you need not to come back to the mansion. Don't show me your face again."

Jungkook looked at Yoongi with teary eyes. He finally spoke controlling his tears, "Are you abandoning me?" Yoongi gulped and blinked his eyes multiple times to stop himself from crying. But he didn't said anything. He held the door knob and was about to open it but heard Jungkook saying, "What changed you hyung?"

Yoongi didn't answer to him and opened the door and went outside leaving Jungkook behind and then closing the door. Yoongi saw Jin outside the room waiting for them. He was looking worried. As soon as Jin saw Yoongi, he held his arms and asked him, "What you did? Where is Jungkook?" Yoongi spoke after taking a deep breath, "He is inside. I am sorry." "What sorry? What you did, huh? You beated him?", yelled Jin.

Yoongi controlled his tears but answered, "I asked him to kill Junho with a hammer. A-and I abandoned him. I hurted him alot." Jin slapped Yoongi hardly on his left cheek. Yoongi stumbled to his right and didn't spoke anything. "What should I do with you huh? Why you always takes such rash decisions in anger, huh? Are you insane?", yelled Jin. Then he pulled out his phone and called Eunwoo and spoke, "Come to the basement and take Jungkook out from here and took him to the hospital and get his wounds treated."

Jin was thinking that Yoongi must have beated Jungkook mercilessly. He was not even ready to see him in that condition. He was very angry with Yoongi. He grabbed his wrist tightly and dragged him to his cabin.

After they got inside and the moment Jin closed the door, he turned around and slapped Yoongi hard again. He stumbled to his right. Yoongi was controlling his tears. Jin asked him in anger, "How much you hurted Jungkook? How much you beated him, huh?" Yoongi looked down and mumbled, "I hurted him alot." Jin rubbed his forehead in frustation and grabbed Yoongi's collar tightly and warned him, "If Jungkook turned out like Taehyung, then no one will be worse than me. I forgave you that time but this time, I am not going to forgive you ever."

Yoongi gulped and said in a low voice, "I am sorry." Jin harshly left his collar and went towards the table drawer and opened it and pulled out a whip. He went towards Yoongi and said, "Your sorry can't change anything. Get this in your head." He then hit the whip on Yoongi's arm hardly. Yoongi clasped his lips together to bear the pain. Jin hit the whip multiple times on Yoongi's arms and on his upper body. Yoongi didn't made a single sound when Jin was beating him. He was taking all the beatings silently. Jin was tormenting Yoongi, "Why you can't have a little control of your anger huh? How can you do this always? What will you do if Jungkook will also become like Tae? Scared of you? Then what? You asked him to kill Junho with a hammer? What were you thinking at that time? No.... not at all thinking... have you ever used your brain or not."

Jin was angry as hell. Yoongi gulped and said, "I k-know I don't deserve forgiveness... but I did that to----------". Jin cut him off in between and said, "Just shut up! I don't want to hear you more." Jin then hit Yoongi again multiple times with the whip. Yoongi was bearing everything and was scolding himself in his mind, "What were you doing? You hurted Jungkook by asking him to kill someone he loved.... that too with a hammer. Your are the worst person. He must have felt so scared. He must have been traumatized. What you did again!! What you did!!"

Just then he felt a hard hit on his left thigh. The hit was very forceful. He stumbled to his right. Yoongi whimpered a little in pain and said to himself in his mind, "Yeah.... you deserve this." Then he got two hard hits again on the same spot causing him to fall down to his right. Jin threw the whip away and said harshly, "This is nothing compared to what you did with Jungkook today. Remember that!" Then he left from there slamming the door loudly.

Yoongi stood up and went towards the window slowly and opened it. He looked at the moon and mumbled, "I hurted my brother again today mom. I am sorry. You know.... I...  I promised myself that I will always protect my brothers. But I am the one who hurt them always." He wiped the few tears which escaped from his eyes.

Then he chuckled and spoke again, "You know mom... Jungkook is very brave. I realised that he can handle himself now and can protect himself. He don't need me anymore who just keeps hurting him. So.... I distanced him from myself. He should stay away from me. He can do whatever he wants. I just wish he stays happy in whatever he does."

He then sighed and said, "I think... Jin hyung will not forgive me this time. And Tae... what I will tell him? I abandoned Jungkook? He will hate me. I just hope Sohee understands me." He then took a deep breathe and spoke after a few seconds, "Mom.... to be honest, I am tired. I really want to hug you right now. I w-want to rest in your embrace. I want to lay my head in your lap and relax for sometime. Please come back for ten minutes mom... just ten minutes.... please. I need you eomma.... p-please.....". Tears were dripping from Yoongi's eyes. He just wanted his mother's embrace right now and nothing else.

Hey guys, how's the chapter??? Was it unexpected??? Tell me in the comments below.

And can you guys tell me what you all think will happen next??? How the lives of Kim brothers will go ahead??? Comment down guysss.......

Keep supporting me. Please like, comment and follow me guys.