CHAPTER 13 - BLESSES

Start from the beginning

Chaeyoung smiles deepening, looking at Sana's pouty face. "Fine, fine..I'm sorry," he says, fully attentive to her.

"Ughh..whatever, Chaengi," she rolls her eyes.

"By the way, Mina-yaa, you haven't met Sana yet before this?" Jihyo inquires.

Mina shakes her head while saying "umm..this is my first time."

"Guys, enjoy the party first, me and Nayeon need to see other guests too," Jeongyeon says and leaves with Nayeon.

"Chaeng..don't say you never mentioned anything about me to your girl too," Sana's voice slightly furious.

"Aaa..I umm," Chaeyoung suddenly cuts off.

"Of course he won't tell about you, Sana-yaa.. he also forgets about us whenever he's with Mina," Tzuyu utters in playful yet sarcastic remarks.

"I know he won't, Tzu..Just asking to confirm my hunch," Sana scoffs.

Mina just tries to read the room as she keeps sitting silently. Suddenly she feels all eyes on her now as Chaeyoung starts to call her name.

"Mina-yaa, this girl is actually one of our friends," Chaeyoung points his finger to Sana.

"This girl?? You are so unserious, Chaeng," Sana sighs.

"What should I call you then?? A silly chipmunk or Shiba inu's twin ??" Chaeyoung shoots her nicknames that she always used to hear from others.

"Shut up, you spoiled, annoying, and weird little cub," Sana whines while bringing her fist into the air, wearing her cute grumpy face.

"There there..stop it both of you," Jihyo interrupts their small fight. "Mina-yaa, this idiot Son Chaeyoung and Sana are actually childhood bestfriends, so I hope you understand why they are behaving like this," Jihyo sighs.

"Umm..but we also consider her as our friend in this circle because she's always following Chaeyoung and one day Chaeyoung introduced her to us when she came back here for semester break like 3 years ago," Momo say while her lips curl into a cheerful smile.

"Came back here?? So, Sana-yaa, you are not staying here?" Mina finally pierces the silence that has been holding her for a while.

"Babe, she's staying and studying in New Zealand for almost 6 years now... but always follows me hanging out with others when she comes to Seoul for semester break, like for every semester break she keeps sticking under my nose.." Chaeyoung groans playfully.

"Yaa..yaa..you are the one who keeps asking and dragging me to go out with your friends whenever I come back here," Sana's voice becomes more palpable in the cutest tone even though she tries to convey it in annoyance.

"Tsk! It's just you an easy-going and simply to click with others," Chaeyoung replies. "She's even more friendly with these people than I am... sometimes I regret introducing her to my friends... she's such a stealer, ughh," Chaeyoung rolls his eyes which gains nods and giggles from Mina and others.

In Tzuyu's point of view, he can't stop but to keep glancing at Sana. To the point when Sana smirks at him as she catches his stare on her when she's talking to others. Tzuyu abruptly moves his gaze somewhere else, his inner self showered with nervousness and a tinge of embarrassment.

They sink into the banter and cheerful conversations while having some drinks and light food. Mina keenly observes the new face there, Sana. She seems very talkative especially with Chaeyoung, maybe because they grew up together, making their bonds deeper than others there.

Besides Sana looking so bubbly and full of glee, her eyes don't stop glittering as she's talking, her smiles also captivating, at some point she does resemble a chipmunk while munching some meals.