CHAPTER 13 - BLESSES

Others already averted their attention to the flower arch. "Ohh, it's Sana!!" Jihyo raises her voice a bit. Meanwhile, Tzuyu, on the other hand, seems to be as still as a stone as soon as he notices Sana. His heart suddenly throbs faster, feeling anxious at the unexpected presence of Sana.

Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and Sana approach them all. Momo is the first one to stand up and hug Sana. "Damn, long time no see, Sana-yaa," she mutters while hugging her and brushing their cheeks.

As Momo stands up, others also mirror her actions. Jihyo is the next one to greet Sana, she hugs her tightly. "Yaa, why didn't you tell us that you were already back?" Jihyo mumbles in disbelief and excitement, her face saying it all.

"Ohhh, believe me, this is not my idea, it's Jeongyeon and Nayeon's," Sana's gleeful voice echoes, her eyes sparkling as she looks at those people she hasn't seen for a while now.

Chaeyoung then stands frozen, same with Tzuyu, feelings undeniable about Sana being here with them now.

Sana glares at Chaeyoung while grinning. "Hey, Chaengi !!!," she slightly leans closer to him and gives a brief hug. The only man she hugs out of the others is only Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung snaps back again, "Hey, Sana..what a surprise huh." Chaeyoung stutters and slightly reciprocates the short hug by patting Sana's back. As they pull away, Sana just giggles back at him.

Mina's eyes widen as she looks at the strange woman hugging her boyfriend, feeling a tinge of jealousy, and it adds some salt to the wounds as Chaeyoung didn't refuse the hug. Tzuyu, on the other side, notices Sana's touch on Chaeyoung, making him also tense.

Sana's voice suddenly turns into the most soft yet flirtatious one, her eyes glinting and her lips crafted into the sweetest smile ever. "Tzuyu-yaa, nice to see you again..." Her cheeks slightly redden, yet unnoticeable to others.

"It's been a while now, Sana-yaa," Tzuyu's voice laced with nervousness, his heart couldn't help but quicken its pulse. He unintentionally scratches his nape, trying to discard the tension he feels.

"I'm sorry..but you must be, Mina right?" Sana excitedly asks Mina, who keeps silent from the first, trying to greet her. Sana evolves a bubbly characteristic in her words and gesture.

Mina beams a sly smile. "Yes..I'm Mina," Mina slowly utters, still trying to process what is happening and who this girl is.

Sana gives a lovely look to Mina and then changes her focus to Chaeyoung. "Well lucky Chaengi, seems like you were gifted with an angel," Sana chuckles while saying that, well, that's her style of talking, always layered with chuckles, giggles, and laughter. "I'm not sugar-coating, but you are so pretty, Mina-yaa.." Sana talks with pure compliments.

Mina's eyes twinkle as Sana praises her. "Thank you..Sana-yaa," she smiles back at her and then looks at Chaeyoung, who is now wearing a proud smile as their eyes meet.

"Well, I can't deny it..Mina indeed is pretty," Chaeyoung says while not leaving his gaze from Mina. His eyes sparkle with only love and affection for her, his hand finds its way to intertwine with Mina's hand, making his girlfriend slightly blush.

They all then take a seat again around the table. "Chaeyoung told us that she will be joining us for the staycation tomorrow," Jeongyeon says. "But we thought why not invite her to our engagement celebration today since she's around Seoul now," Jeongyeon adds while looking at everyone.

"Well, hell yeah! why didn't I think to invite you here the day you told me you were coming back, Sana-yaa?" Chaeyoung chuckles.

"Uhh, you seriously asking me now ?? You always been like that, Chaengi, and it upsets me," she pouts.