CHAPTER 7 - IDIOTIC

The atmosphere in the guys' house is alive with banter and chit-chat as Jihyo, Tzuyu, Momo, and Dahyun gather around the dining table, digging into their lunch. The sounds of glasses clinking and utensils clattering adorn the background amidst their lively conversation.

Jihyo notices that Chaeyoung and Mina aren't with them, eating together. "Chaeyoung and Mina didn't come out from the room yet?" she asks, her eyes scanning the food on the table as she chews.

"Not yet... maybe they aren't hungry," Dahyun suggests between bites.

"They're probably having a meal in their room," Tzuyu interjects with a sly smirk, leaving the others puzzled.

"What do you mean?" Jihyo questions, raising her eyebrows expectantly.

"Nah, just kidding, guys... what would they even eat in their room? Each other?" Tzuyu chuckles, adopting a playful expression.

"Why not? It might taste good," Dahyun adds with a mischievous grin, joining Tzuyu in the dirty mind club.

Jihyo, catching on to the guys' jokes, raises her voice. "Ugh... these guys are such perverts. Momo, you should control your boyfriend now."

"Huh? What... what's going on?" Momo lifts her head from her plate, looking clueless as she had been absorbed in her food and missed the conversation.

"Momo-yaa, you should dial 911 now. Jihyo is about to explode" Tzuyu giggles mischievously, observing Jihyo's attempt to calm down herself while giving a deadly stare to him.

"Should I? What's the number for 911?" Momo asks innocently, her concern evident on her serious face, although she knows Tzuyu is joking.

"Yaa, what do you mean, 'What's the number for 911?"Jihyo exclaims, knocking her fist against her forehead in disbelief.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu and Dahyun's laughter fills the room, ringing with amusement. Tzuyu clutches his stomach, doubling over slightly as he exclaims, "Arghh, my tummy hurts"

"Yaa!! I know, I'm just kidding around," Momo groans, feeling a bit embarrassed as the others laugh at her innocence.

Chaeyoung suddenly interrupts at the dining table with a curious expression, "What are you guys laughing at? Looks like some funny story," he says, sliding into a seat across Tzuyu. Mina follows suit, taking a seat beside Chaeyoung, her gaze shifting between the group, curious about the source of the laughter.

Jihyo shifts her gaze to both Mina and Chaeyoung, "Finally, the newly couple finally showing their faces. Thought that you guys already lost your way out from the room," Jihyo teases with a playful smirk.

"What the heck, lost?" Chaeyoung mumbles, trying to suppress his laugh.

"Then what took you guys so long to come out?" Jihyo asks, clearly amused.

"Told you, Jihyo-yaa, they are eating in there," Tzuyu blurts out with a mischievous look on his face.

"What? Eating?" Chaeyoung presses the words that Tzuyu said. He catching Tzuyu's smirk as he already understands what Tzuyu means. "What the fuck, Tzu."

Mina's expression shows her cute confusion as she fixes her gaze on Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, still bewildered by the conversation. "What's with the eating things? I don't get it, guys," she blurts out innocently.

"Don't mind her babe, Tzuyu's just being Tzuyu," Chaeyoung chuckles, trying to reassure Mina while exchanging a knowing glance with Tzuyu.

Tzuyu tries to suppress his laughter, but a mischievous grin plays on his lips as he reassures Mina, saying, "Nothing, Mina-yaa... don't worry." His eyes cathing onto Chaeyoung again, keeping their man-to-man understanding looks.