CHAPTER 9 - WORDS AND ACTIONS

After her nighttime shower, Mina emerges into the living room, clad in short pajamas. Jihyo, who sits in the living room blushes at Mina's alluring attire. She quickly averting her gaze to avoid seeming too creepy, yet she feels a tinge of awkwardness witnessing Mina's sexy side.

Settling onto the couch, Mina's heart still flares with emotions as she scrolls through her phone. She eagerly awaiting any message from Chaeyoung.

"I'm going to sleep now,..goodnight" Mina casually announces to Momo and Jihyo, who are still engrossed in the movie.

She sits on the bed with her back resting against the headboard then she opens the chatroom with Chaeyoung once again.

She can't think straight as this is the first time Chaeyoung hasn't updated her about anything, and plus with their fight today making she feels even more anxious.

A lot of thoughts bombard her mind at the same time.

"What if he still loves Yunjin?" Her thoughts consume her.

"They've only been broken up for five months..mmm maybe they still have feelings for each other. Is Chaeyoung looking for her instead of me now?" Her grip tightens on the phone.

"But... Jihyo said that they are just friends now?" She sighs. "Hmm...Why are you hurting me this much, Chaeng?"

She closes her eyes, tears unknowingly flowing down her cheeks again.

Her last thought consumes her completely. "Chaeng, are you really able to endure without me by your side when your ex is around after this? Maybe you will leave me and get back with her..."

The longing for Chaeyoung, the anger, the sadness, and the uncertainty hit her hard at this moment. Mina couldn't help but lost to her thoughts as she composes messages for him.

Meanwhile, at the guys' house, Chaeyoung remained lost in deep sleep for hours.

"Chaeng???" Tzuyu shakes his body. "Bro, are you sick? Your body temperature is really high." Tzuyu tries to rouse him.

"Uhhh..Tzu?" Chaeyoung stirs and attempts to sit up. "I think I have a fever," he exclaims, feeling his mouth dry and bitter.

"You should get some proper rest inside, Chaeng," Tzuyu advises, handing him a glass of water.

Chaeyoung takes the glass from Tzuyu and gulps it down. "What time is it now?" Chaeyoung asks, noticing that all the lights in the house are already on.

"It's 10:45 PM, Chaeng," Tzuyu replies casually after checking the time on his phone. "Oh, by the way, your phone kept buzzing just now," Tzuyu adds, nodding towards Chaeyoung's phone on the coffee table.

"Arghh..really?" Chaeyoung runs his fingers through his messy hair and rubs his face with both palms.

"Um..anyway, I'm going to my room now," Tzuyu announces, retreating into his room.

Chaeyoung unlocks his phone, his jaw dropping as he sees his notifications flooded with messages from Mina just a few minutes ago.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.