CHAPTER 6 - FIRST FIGHT

Disclaimer ; This part may contain an explicit content 🔞

Mina stirs from her sleep, finding Chaeyoung still peacefully sleeping beside her, his face calm and yet undeniably handsome. As she admires him, thoughts of their last night's intimate moments flood her mind, filling her heart with love and gratitude for his presence in her life.

With a tender smile, she brushes her nose against Chaeyoung's, feeling a tingling sensation as he slowly begins to awaken. "Hmmm...babe," Chaeyoung murmurs in a grumpy voice, his eyebrows furrowing slightly as he begins to rouse from his slumber.

As Mina nestles into his neck, Chaeyoung instinctively pulls her waist closer, seeking her warmth and closeness. "Five more minutes...please," he mumbles, his voice heavy with drowsiness. His arms wrap around her, holding her gently against him.

However, when Mina notices Chaeyoung drifting back to sleep, she pulls away from his embrace, quietly picking up her clothes from the floor and slipping them on, careful not to disturb his peaceful slumber.

As Mina slips into shirt and one of Chaeyoung's shorts, she notices him stirring from his sleep and he mumbles to her "Where are you going?" Chaeyoung sits up, rubbing his eyes and attempting to fix his messy hair as he looks at Mina.

"I'm thirsty...gonna get some drink," Mina replies, adjusting her clothes before heading towards the door.

"Wait...I'll come with you," Chaeyoung declares, still groggy from sleep as he struggles to put his clothes back on. He stumbles while trying to pull up his pants, gaining a chuckle from Mina as she watches her clumsy boyfriend. "Chaeng..." she laughs softly, shaking her head at his cute behaviour. "You're really stuck with me now?" Mina playfully asks, stepping closer to him.

"Yeah, cause you already 'glued' me last night," Chaeyoung teases. Mina's cheeks flush slightly at the mention of last night's events.

"Idiot," Mina giggles affectionately, shaking her head at Chaeyoung's playful remark.

As they get out from the room, their eyes blink in disbelief, their friends include the girls still sleeping around the living room, still dressed in their prom outfits from last night.

"Damn, are they dead?" Chaeyoung asks sarcastically. Suddenly Mina gives him a playful punch in his stomach as she amused by his unexpected comment.

"Babe... you're so insane," Mina chuckles.

"You better wake them up first, I'll prepare breakfast now," Mina says, heading to the kitchen while Chaeyoung obediently starts waking everyone up.

Chaeyoung's mischievous side emerges again as he grabs a small pillow and tosses it at Jeongyeon's face. "Yaa!!! Wake up sleepy heads!!" he shouts in sing-song quality like singing an opera, causing others to groan and cover their ears.

"What the heck are you doing, Son Chaeyoung!!!" Jihyo opens her eyes, giving him a death stare.

"Uhh... Ji...Jihyo," Chaeyoung stammers nervously, knowing how fierce Jihyo can be if someone disturbs her sleep.

"Wake up, Jihyo-yaa," Chaeyoung's voice softens as he gently and carefully shakes her body.

"Do you have a death wish, idiot?" Jihyo mumbles with her eyes still closed.

"Alright, alright...shhh go back to sleep, Jihyo-yaa" Chaeyoung says softly as he retrieves the fallen blanket and covers Jihyo's body on the couch. "Why this girl got so much anger?," Chaeyoung mutters to himself.

"I heard that, Son Chaeyoung," Jihyo mutters, still not bothering to open her eyes, causing Chaeyoung to fall silent.

"Why are you so loud, Chaeng?" Tzuyu emerges from his room, looking disheveled with his messy hair.