CHAPTER 11 - INSTINCT

-TIME SKIPPED-

Mina steps out of the bathroom, feeling refreshed after her night shower. As she slips into her pajamas and waits for her damp hair to dry. She checks her phone for any notifications from Chaeyoung but there are no messages or calls from him, prompting her to dial his number.

After a few rings, Chaeyoung's husky voice pierces through from the other side. "Heyyy...I thought you were still resting?" he says, adjusting himself to sit upright on his bed, a smile evident in his voice as he speaks to his beloved.

"I'm resting now, but my head is spinning so bad," Mina replies, her tone slightly whining.

"Why? Are you okay, babe?" Chaeyoung sounds concerned, his worry palpable in his voice despite Mina not being able to see his reaction.

"It's your fault, you keep running through my mind, that's why," Mina chuckles, teasing Chaeyoung with a playful accusation.

Chaeyoung grins. "Ahhh, you got me, babe," he says, sighing with a smile that makes him look like an idiot. "But you know what? I never tired of running through your mind," he adds, goofing around.

"Why?" Mina questions, her heart melting at Chaeyoung's words.

"Because I want to build stamina to run through other people's minds next time," Chaeyoung says mischievously, teasing Mina.

"Ughh, idiot... we just parted away just for a few days and you're already thinking about others?" Mina asks firmly, annoyed by Chaeyoung's teasing. "Do you want me to think about other guys too, Son Chaeyoung?" she adds, her annoyance evident.

Chaeyoung laughs at his girlfriend's response. "You have no idea how much I love you, Mina-yaa... how can I think about others?" he says, his voice softening.

"What a sweet talker," Mina says sarcastically, rolling her eyes but still feeling a bit annoyed with her boyfriend.

Hearing grumpy Mina on the other side just adds another tickling sensation to Chaeyoung's heart, fueling his desire to tease her even more.

"You are so cute even when you are angry.. I wish you were here now," Chaeyoung flirtatiously says.

"Mmmm... I wish you were here too," Mina's voice softens, sounding clingy.

"What would you do if I were beside you now?" Chaeyoung asks naughtily, his tone teasing and suggestive.

Mina catches onto what Chaeyoung means. "I'd hit your head and give you a spell to just love me so that you can stop being a pervert," Mina says sternly, but there's a playful undertone in her voice.

"Ouch... that's a bit harsh," Chaeyoung sounds offended as Mina shuts down his dirty mind. "But there's nothing wrong with being a bit perverted with my own girlfriend, right?" Chaeyoung still sounds flirty, his tone playful despite Mina's warning.

Mina chuckles, acknowledging Chaeyoung's penchant for teasing. "You're such a teaser, babe," she says, her words slightly stuttered as her heart begins to long for Chaeyoung's presence. "And what do you want to do if I'm beside you now?" Mina asks shyly, her voice betraying her own anticipation.

"Well... maybe hug you?" Chaeyoung's voice takes on a huskier tone, sending a shiver down Mina's spine as she swallows nervously.

"That's all?" she hesitantly asks, her curiosity piqued.

"Mmm...maybe kiss you?" Chaeyoung smirks, his suggestion hanging in the air, leaving Mina's imagination running wild.

Mina's cheeks blush warmly. With a playful grin on her face, she says, "Babe... I've just stepped out of the shower, my hair is still damp..."