Chapter 85 - Fear of loss

Start from the beginning

Yamuna: illa.. epavum sandai podra illa athai sona.. nee Inga irunthana… ava Koda sandai potu thirumba tired akiruva..

Maaran: amma nan ethuvum pesa matan.. apram odambu seri ilathavala vitutu epadi ellarum porathu.. enaku epadi irunthalum Vela iruku.. nan pathukaran..

Yamuna: yaru neeya ?

Maaran: pathukaran ma.. nambunga..

Yamuna acted to think for a few minutes and nodded.

Yamuna: Olunga pathukanum… 

Maaran: seri ma

Yamuna nodded and once Maaran left the place she shook her head smiling.

-----

Surya and Jaanu were roaming around the shops in front of the temple when Surya felt a tap on shoulder. Jaanu gasped looking Ajay in front of them but what he said next was a shocker for her.

Ajay: anaiku nee patuku solitu vanta.. nan enna nu ninakarathu..

Surya frowned but realizing their last meeting she smiled but not wanting to give in she eyed Jaanu. Ajay looked at Jaanu standing behind Surya with her casted arm.

Ajay: sorry da.. gavanikala.. Ipa paravalaya odambuku…

Jaanu: paravala mama.. nala iruku..

Ajay: cast epa remove pananum..

Jaanu: inum 10 days la.

Ajay: oh seri.. he turned to Surya.. ipa solu enna artham…

“ Ajay “

He turned to the voice to find their whole family had surrounded. He moved to speak to them and eyed Surya in between who was trying hard not to laugh at his situation.  

Jaanu who noticed every exchange between them gasped in shock. The family had dragged Ajay to the temple while Surya stayed a silent spectator. Jaanu noticed all the tries Ajay was taking to speak to her and Surya completely acting as if she had noticed nothing. Whenever Ajay tried to speak to her Surya had teasingly avoided him giving lame excuses.

It was evening when Surya who was roaming around the shop saw Ajay walking to her. She looked around and found no one to save her and quickly tried to leave the place. Before she could run away he was quick to grab her wrist and pull her to him. She lost the balance with his pull and fell on his chest fisting his shirt.

Ajay held her waist in reflex from stopping her fall but was soon lost in her eyes that said some unspoken words between them. Surya blushed under his intense gaze before the duo was out of trance when they heard a distant voice of someone selling their product. Ajay left her and moved away and looked away with a small tint of blush.

Surya: enanu solunga… she said looking around.

Ajay: anaiku ethuku apdi sonanu solu..

Surya mentally face-palmed herself and sighed.

Surya: ungaluku epa puriyutho apa vanga solaran.. she said and before he could respond she started leaving the place.

Ajay: hey..  solitu po..

Surya: mudiyathu.. neengala yosichukonga..

Surya giggled and jogged out of the place but stopped when she saw Jaanu standing in front of her. She was glaring at her with her arm on her hips while Surya smiled sheepishly.

Jaanu: enna di nadakuthu Inga…

Surya smiled sheepishly and moved to her before pinching her cheeks.