He stroked his hair for one last time and left the room.

He went to his own room and found Sohee awake. She asked, "Where were you Yoon?" "At the base... there was some work", said Yoongi while getting his clothes out from the cupboard. Sohee went and back-hugged him and said softly, "Yoon... please leave Jungkook." Yoongi came out of the hug and said, "I will not until he agrees to me."

Before Sohee could say anything, Yoongi entered into the washroom to freshen up.

Two days went like this. Jungkook was still in the basement all chained. He didn't ate or drank anything. He was not listening to anyone. Tae used to accompany him until he drifted to his sleep. Yoongi used to go there at night and take care of Jungkook. Tae, Sohee and Jimin were trying to convince him to leave Jungkook.

Right now, it was evening. Tae came back from the basement a bit angry. Jimin saw him heading towards Yoongi's home office room. He stopped Tae and asked, "What happened?" "Its enough Jimin. Have you seen Jungkook? He has become so weak. He has not eaten anything since two days", said Tae and left towards Yoongi's office room angrily.

He barged into the room in anger and saw Yoongi talking to some people present there. Yoongi looked at him. Tae said loudly, "I want to talk right now hyung." Yoongi said to the people present there, "Leave you all." They all stood up and left. After they left, Yoongi spoke in a scary voice, "What is it? Hope its something very important that you behaved like this."

Yes it is... it is important. Order your guards to leave Jungkook right now. He has become very weak", said Tae. "No!", said Yoongi plainly and opened his laptop and started working. Tae went towards him and snatched his laptop furiously. Yoongi yelled, "Taehyung, what is this behaviour?"

Tae yelled back, "How can you be so heartless, huh? Leave Jungkook right now. Have you visited him there today? Have you seen him? He is not even able to get up. Its about three freaking days that he is in that stupid dark room that too without food and water."

"I didn't ask him to starve. You can make him eat. If he himself don't want to eat anything then what can I do", shouted Yoongi. "Hyung, do you really want him to die there? Will you be at peace after that? The great Kim Yoongi's ego will get satisfied after killing his own bro---------", said Tae in a loud voice but got cut-off by a hard slap on his left cheek. "Shut up.... shut the fuck up", yelled Yoongi.

Tae stumbled to his right due to the force of the slap. He looked at Yoongi who was looking damn angry right now and said, "Hyung, leave him. He is a kid... he is just being stubborn right now. We can make him understand later." Yoongi didn't answer to him and start leaving the room but stopped when heard Tae saying, "Please leave him. Keep me there at his place."

Yoongi turned around and looked at Tae with teary eyes. "What?", he asked. Tae went closer to Yoongi and said with teary eyes, "Yes hyung..... keep me there chained like that forever. This way Jungkook will also listen to you. Yes.... use me hyung. He will leave his stubborness like this and------".

He was cut-off by Yoongi in between who spoke, "Are you insane? Are you hearing yourself?" Few tears escaped from Tae's eyes but he wiped his tears and looked at Yoongi and said, "Hyung, I am serious. Lets do this. Leave Jungkook and keep me there chained without food & water."

"You are speaking nonsense Tae. How can I hurt you like that, huh? I can't and------", said Yoongi but cut-off in between when Tae suddenly kneel down in front of him and held Yoongi's hands and begged him, "Please chain me hyung and leave Jungkook. I can't see him like that. Please leave him hyung." Tears were flowing from his eyes. Yoongi looked away from Tae's face and said, "Get up Tae. Stop all this." Yoongi was holding back his tears.

Tae spoke still kneeling down, "Please hyung.... leave him please------". Yoongi jerked his hands away and said a little loudly, "What do you think.... is it not hurting me huh? Am I happy to keep him there like that and that stupid is not eating anything." After saying this, Yoongi turned around and tears start flowing from his eyes.

Yoongi spoke again, "And how can you expect me to keep you there forever? You think of me like that? Am I that cruel to you guys, huh?" Just then Yoongi felt two arms wrapped around his waist. Tae back-hugged him. Then he spoke, "I didn't mean that hyung. Don't get me wrong. I just can't see our Kook in pain. Please leave him."

Yoongi wiped his own tears, then turned around and caressed Tae's cheeks. He wiped his tears too. Then he spoke, "I am cruel to my enemies only and Tae, I too can't see Kook in pain.. infact none of you." "Sorry hyung... I didn't mean to hurt you", said Tae in a low voice feeling guilty.

Then Yoongi went towards his desk and took out keys and gave it to Tae and said, "Go... take him out." Tae smiled and took the keys and said, "Thank you hyung." Yoongi just nodded. "I will sent the doctor to check him. I think he will need an iv and make sure to feed him some food", said Yoongi. Tae mumbled a small okay and went to the basement hurridly to take Jungkook out.

(Flashback ends)

(Present time)

Next day, morning, 8:30 am

Yoongi and Sohee entered the dining area and settled down. After few minutes, Tae and Jimin also joined them. They started eating. No one spoke anything. They ate their breakfast in silence. After they were done, Yoongi asked Sohee, "Are you sure.. you want to go for work?"

"Yeah.... I will go", said Sohee. "You can do work from home", said Yoongi. "Yoon.... I want to go. I can't stay at home for full nine months", said Sohee. "Okay but take care", said Yoongi. "Yes noona take care and eat healthy food only", said Jimin. "Okay okay", said Sohee. They all smiled.

Just then Jungkook came downstairs and went to the dining area and announced, "I am going to my cafe today." Yoongi said plainly, "You can't." Jungkook said, "Why? I am not going to the base now because someone said that he will not be my hyung if I go there."

Yoongi sighed and said, "You have got stitches. You should be resting." Jungkook mumbled, "I knew it." Then he pulled out his phone and dialled someone's number and put on speaker, "Doctor, can I go to my work? Can you please repeat what you just said a while ago."

The doctor spoke, "Yes you can go but you have to be careful. Don't put pressure on the stitches." "Sure... thank you doctor", said Jungkook and cut the call. Then he spoke, "See... your doctor allowed me too. Let me go now." Yoongi sighed and said, "Okay, go but keep in mind what the doctor said."

"Yeah okay", said Jungkook. Then he turned around to leave but Tae stopped him by grabbing his wrist. Tae asked, "Are you mad at me?" "Ohhh... who is this in our house? Who are you ajusshi?", said Jungkook sarcastically. Jimin chuckled.

"Ajusshi? Jungkook what are you saying?", said Tae getting irritated a bit. "Nothing... I am just asking you who are you...... oh my bad.. I didn't greeted you properly..... annyahaseyo!"

"Jungkook stop it. I am sorry", whined Tae. "Ohh... Yoongi hyung why is he apologising to me? Who is he?", asked Jungkook innocently while looking at Yoongi. Yoongi just shook his head being done with Jungkook. Jimin and Sohee chuckled. Tae whined again, "Kook stop it.... hyung ask him to stop this nonsense."

"I don't want to be a part of this", said Yoongi and left from there. "Good luck Tae", said Sohee and left from there. Jungkook then said formally, "Sorry actually I am getting late for work. We will meet later. Bye Ajusshi!" Then he left from there.

Jimin laughed and said, "You should forget that you had another brother besides Yoongi hyung." "YAHHH! Instead of helping me you are making fun of me... you!!!!", said Tae and ran behind Jimin. They both also left the mansion.

Hey guyss, hows the chapter? Tell me in the comments below.

And can you guys guess what will happen next???? Tell me in the comments below.

Please like, comment and follow me guys. Keep supporting me!!!