Chapter Thirty-Eight

DR WILSON'S POV

"Thank you for taking the time to come here today and sit through my long presentation" I pause as the auditorium full of doctors and psychiatrists clap for me. "I hope that the presentation was very informative and you are ready to lear more about the way people's minds work. I chose the life of Callie Martinez due to the trauma and events that took place in her and her families life during her twenties" I pause as the audience claps again.

The room falls silent "as many of you know Callie and her now husband Maliki, her sister Naomi, her husband Ryan and there adopted daughter Sydney. Leigh and Cole and also David, Elizabeth and Ryan and Maliki's father Alistar's where abouts is still currently unknown. We know they are responsible for bringing the killers of thousands of women's deaths. This is an event that will take place in the course of history, Although this may be frowned upon in the courts of law," I chuckle at the last part of my statement along with the audience.

"Being a criminal psychologist myself i work closely with law enforcement to gather as much information about the crimes as possible. Look for patterns in behavior, modus operandi, and victimology. Utilize psychological theories to create profiles that could help narrow down potential suspects." I pause taking a sip of my water.

I place the glass back down on the podium Infront of me "but my aim for today is to help others learn the skills to Conduct research on factors contributing to criminal behavior, recidivism rates, and effectiveness of rehabilitation programs. Use findings to inform risk assessments and develop evidence-based policies aimed at reducing crime and improving outcomes for offenders. Building the Callie Martinez family psychological profile is the perfect way to begin the course don't you think?".

I turn to the group of eager professionals "let's start by analysing the people's thoughts and behaviours. Please turn back to chapter one"