Chapter Nine

Another two weeks go by, it has been quiet. There have been no more attacks on our warehouses or any of our allies' warehouses.

We have had no more leads and still have not got any information on who Jonathan Grant is or where Heather Fitzgerald is hiding or even who is behind the attacks.

Luca has not been around much for the past couple of weeks and had been staying well away from Mal and I when he was around.

Malik and I have gotten a lot closer in the last few weeks. My father also thought
it would be best if Mal and Ryan continued to stay with us until we figure out who is behind the attacks.

Their father is keeping things running smoothly over in Northern Ireland patiently waiting their return.

Naomi and Ryan have been inseparable. They have been going on dates every other day and I have never seen Naomi so happy. They had been speaking for around 6 months before they initially met just
over a month ago when Ryan and Mal showed up here.

Tonight is the big dinner party before the annual charity gala tomorrow. The dinner is not much of a formal event, it is just a way for us all to let loose and catch up with everyone before the main event
tomorrow, where the press and media will be attending.

My mother had spent the full week running around trying to get everything organized for tonight and tomorrow. "There is so much to do" she squealed as she paced up and down in main hall where the dinner will be held tonight.

"We have time dear. Do not stress your pretty little head" my father says as
he enters the hall. We left around ten am and we haven't seen them since.

It was now 4pm Naomi had finally gotten back from being on yet another date with Ryan "c'mon bitches it's time to get ready to partaaaaay" Naomi squeals excitedly as she barges in my room with two
bottles of shots.

"already bet you to it!" Steph laughs as she poured Naomi her usual pink gin and
lemonade before handing it to her. We spent the next three hours getting ready.

I chose a mid-length off shoulder red dress and a pair of red heels. "I hate heels, I'm definitely going to end up snapping my ankle tonight" I groan as I put my
shoes on. "We will be right there with you" Naomi laughs as she comes out of the bathroom after putting her dress on.

Naomi chose a white mid length dress with sparkly spaghetti straps and white shoes that had a sparkly strap around the ankle. She looked like she was ready to get married.

Finally, after Steph moaned about her dress and then disappeared for an hour in a huff when we were all getting dressed, she finally came back from her room.

Steph had eventually chosen a lilac long sleeved dress which stopped just below her knee and paired it with a pair of heels that were also lilac. "We are looking
so fucking hot" she smiles as she pulls her phone out and takes a photo of herself.

After taking a few pictures of ourselves and then as a group we walked downstairs to get some pictures with the guys before we headed off to the museum where the dinner party was being held.

"Let's go find me a girl" Cole chuckles as he jumps out of one of the cars. Mal walks around to my side of the car and opens the door for me. I hopped out car but wobble on my heels as I get out.

"Take my arm my love. I got you" Mal whispers as he holds his arm out for me. "Thank you" I whisper back as we head towards the entrance.We gave our names at the door and headed inside.

As soon as we entered the hall, I spotted Luca with his arm around Olivia's waist speaking to her father. "let's go get a drink" I sigh as I let go of Mal's arm and walk off towards the bar.